Poll - Why have the Giants not announced there new Head Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll - Why have the Giants not announced there new Head Coach

The Giants have interviewed numerous coaches for there new Head Coach so but have not announced it yet why?
    Still looking not interviewed the correct one yet
    0%
    The coach they want is still in playoffs and can't be hired yet
    90.24%
    Will need another round of interviews
    4.88%
    Other
    4.88%

I don’t know. But I’m ready and we’re gonna miss out on a lot of the good coordinators

Comment

I picked other . The interview process with some candidates is not complete as of yet.
      Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
        I picked other . The interview process with some candidates is not complete as of yet.
        I voted other for the same reason. but heck may be the Belichick thing is coming into play...

Comment

Because they can’t.

the guy they’re hiring is under contract with a team still in the playoffs. Not allowed to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
            Because they can’t.

the guy they’re hiring is under contract with a team still in the playoffs. Not allowed to do it.
            This was my understanding as well.
            sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
              Because they can’t.

but that's providing the candidates narrowed down to three, Shurmur, McDaniel's, and Patricia is true. the Giants have yet to announce anything. when more credible sources announce this I will believe it.

Comment

I hate to be a jerk, but this is a pretty dumb poll. As the probable top three candidates can't be hired. If any of the other coaches were there top choice, they would have been hired by now.

I guess the real question is are the Giants waiting for one of the assistants or is there a bigger deal they are trying to negotiate (IE Saban or Belichek)

Comment

If, it was Saban it would of been announced already. College season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

but that's providing the candidates narrowed down to three, Shurmur, McDaniel's, and Patricia is true. the Giants have yet to announce anything. when more credible sources announce this I will believe it.
                    They cannot announce anything until the coaches are not coaching anymore. Wilks and Studesville are the only ones they could hire right now. The interview are done. Maybe you will see the hiree back for a second interview after their team is elim’d.

...Theyre hiring Patricia. We have a credible source that has heard plenty of chatter how Patricia has been the target from day 1. The only wild card in this is if Patricia were to turn down the job. Unlikely. I expect an announcement within days of he Pats finishing their season.

Comment

Does the fact that they have not made a decision yet with Wilks' season over a week ago mean Wilks is not their pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

I voted other for the same reason. but heck may be the Belichick thing is coming into play...
                        Oh don't start teasing me again. That would just be a gift from heaven. Where are my heart pills I'm getting too worked up. If that were true it would be a miracle.

Comment

So if it is Patricia, who do we think he brings in for oc and dc???

Very exciting times. Im looking forward to who we have as hc,oc and dc going forward.

Once the playoffs are done we will finally get going

Comment

Working...
                          X