Greg Roman and other OC Candidates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Roman and other OC Candidates

Just thinking of possible OC candidates or other guys who could join Patricia's staff if he were to be the new HC. Greg Roman is a run game coordinator and currently assistant head coach and TE coach for the Ravens. He completely turned around their run game and has been a coordinator for many years since 2010. I would also like Eric Studesville as a possible assistant due to his experience with running backs.

I really like these 2 guys because of our recent struggles in the running game. Think they would really help, which, in turn, would make things easier for Eli and possibly Rosen or whoever else.

Who else would you guys want to see as possible offensive coordinators?
    1. Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin
    2. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
    3. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
    4. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

Brian Dabol from Alabama is the guy being rumored to be Patricia's OC. Don't know much about him but he worked with the Patriots for a long time before going to Bama last season. Won the Super Bowl with NE and the National Championship with Bama within 11 months.

Comment

I'm thinking with Patricia being super bright, he will be hiring other super bright people.

Comment

Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post
        Brian Dabol from Alabama is the guy being rumored to be Patricia's OC. Don't know much about him but he worked with the Patriots for a long time before going to Bama last season. Won the Super Bowl with NE and the National Championship with Bama within 11 months.
        Hope not.

"Under Daboll the Browns had the NFL's 32nd ranked offense in 2009[1] and the 29th ranked offense in 2010.[2] Daboll was named Offensive Coordinator of the Miami Dolphins under Tony Sparano in 2011, with his Dolphins improving from 30th in the league to 20th in overall offense.[3] On February 6, 2012 the Kansas City Chiefs announced the hiring of Daboll as offensive coordinator, replacing the retired Bill Muir."

The 2012 Chiefs were last in pts.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          I'm thinking with Patricia being super bright, he will be hiring other super bright people.
          TC, I didn't realize Patricia was super bright however I do realize Belichick is super bright. And I'll wait to comment until these other super bright people get hired.

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post

TC, I didn't realize Patricia was super bright however I do realize Belichick is super bright. And I'll wait to comment until these other super bright people get hired.
            he's a rocket scientist, for real

Comment

The giants don't have an HC . I don't see how accurate at predicting who the OC will be with that missing variable.
              Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

That would be a vast intelligence upgrade from the Gym Teacher
                Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

I stand corrected.

Comment

Working...
                  X