Patricia most likely going to Detroit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GiantFromTheOz View Post

I rate him pretty highly. Got his defense running well. They say he's a leader of men. He might be bottom of the barrel but he could end up being the best coach.

2 cents
    listen if he ends up being the guy of course I'll be rooting and supporting him no doubt. I would hope you are right and he ends up being a fixture here for the next decade

but if he is what you think he is why did the giants let him leave without a contract. They don't have to wait on anything to sign him as HC and as of today have yet to do so

pretty telling no?

Comment

I rate him pretty highly. Got his defense running well. They say he's a leader of men. He might be bottom of the barrel but he could end up being the best coach.

2 cents
      Like AK said, of course I would hope the best for him and who knows how any of these guys will work out but Iíd like our chances more with a coach who has experience. Defense up and running well for ONE year. McAdope had our offense up and running well for TWO years as OC! Again, Iím not saying theyíre the same but Iíd prefer someone else. Assistant coach? meh. Thatís about oike saying bice president has experience being president when in reality they donít do much and itís more of a title.

Comment

Originally posted by river555 View Post

yup.thats whats going on...top HC candidates dont want to to deal with a) being forced to play Eli b) eventually be the one to have to bench him
        Or the top candidates prefer to trade down the pick rather than draft a QB who might not be ready for a year or two and these coaches do not want to risk their jobs grooming a flawed QB knowing the team has many holes to fill?

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
          Or the top candidates prefer to trade down the pick rather than draft a QB who might not be ready for a year or two and these coaches do not want to risk their jobs grooming a flawed QB knowing the team has many holes to fill?

Any new coach would want his own guy. To suggest otherwise makes no sense to me. It's just human nature. All these guys have huge egos and they want to win with their own guys.....especially at QB.
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmeng View Post

Unfortunately I think youíre spot on. Originally Shurmer was my top pick. Being we need a new qb, coupled with his awesome history of developing qbís and his overall experience, I thought he would be the best fit. I would no problem with bringing Keenum in as our new starter and trading down in the draft to renuild our o line. We would have a relatively young qb with experience, a new offensive scheme that heís already familiar with and a coach he gets along with.

We all know that would never hapon though. Weíll be too proud to let Eli go a year early and end up getting one our bottom 3 picks in Wilks. Mara will try to spin it as a win when in reality heís exactly what he said we didnít want. He has ONE year experience as a coordinator but ďplayers like him and he can lead menĒ. Fantastic! Letís try McAdope 2.0 and hope for the best. What a joke.
            Shurmur would've been so much better. Looks like Wilks or Schwartz will have to get the nod. If we lose out on the musical chairs, it'll be between Schwartz and Wilks. Maybe Schwartz can bring along De Fillipo to be the OC which wouldn't be too bad. Thoughts on Caldwell?

Comment

Shurmur would've been so much better. Looks like Wilks or Schwartz will have to get the nod. If we lose out on the musical chairs, it'll be between Schwartz and Wilks. Maybe Schwartz can bring along De Fillipo to be the OC which wouldn't be too bad. Thoughts on Caldwell?
              Honestly I donít like any of them other than Shurmur which seems like somewhat of a long shot. I especially canít stand Schwartzís arrogance. The other two would just be meh to me, nothing to get excited about. Itís very disappointing that Mara has handcuffed this organization and potential HCís due to his lousy ownership decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmeng View Post
                Honestly I donít like any of them other than Shurmur which seems like somewhat of a long shot. I especially canít stand Schwartzís arrogance. The other two would just be meh to me, nothing to get excited about. Itís very disappointing that Mara has handcuffed this organization and potential HCís due to his lousy ownership decisions.
                Mara has dragged the organisation down so much, we can't even get the head coach we want. Shurmur was my favourite aswell, his work with Keenum has been a true testament to his knowledge and ability as a coach, plus the players seem to love him. Caldwell and Wilks. I agree on Schwartz, everyone would want to leave playing under him, a very *****ly character. Wilks seems like a real gamble, because he is very inexperienced but was successful with the talent he had.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

Again I am not alleging past History will help us but You said yourself History repeats itself. I am sure we will win more championships in the future. and I am sure I will be around to see it,
                  You don't think a coach walking into the Quest Diagnostic Center gets Persuaded seeing this?

or a Yankees player or coach walking in for an interview who sees this,

or this,

This is the third time Iíve asked you, where is the quote of me saying ďhistory repeats itselfĒ? Is it a common habit for you to make up what people say and lie to try and prove a point? Do you always ignore someone when they prove youíre a liar?

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Any new coach would want his own guy. To suggest otherwise makes no sense to me. It's just human nature. All these guys have huge egos and they want to win with their own guys.....especially at QB.
                    so McDaniels wont like Luck and Patricia wont like Stafford? I thought thats why these coaches may have chosen their respective new jobs because they didnt want to be "saddled" with Eli but with teams that have "good" QBs
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

so McDaniels wont like Luck and Patricia wont like Stafford? I thought thats why these coaches may have chosen their respective new jobs because they didnt want to be "saddled" with Eli but with teams that have "good" QBs
                      Those guys are still int heir prime. I'm talking about our situation with a QB near or at the end of his career.
                      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Those guys are still int heir prime. I'm talking about our situation with a QB near or at the end of his career.
                        oh
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

or a Yankees player or coach walking in for an interview who sees this,

or this,

Nice shots..

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post

Nice shots..
                            I love looking up Pictures on Google or MSN It Is kind of a hobby, Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                            X