Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Gary Myers and the Daily News Just Making **** Up

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.3755846

The buzz around Gilette Stadium was that the Giants wanted Patricia and Patricia wanted the Giants ... hours later it is reported that he is going to the Lions.

Just supports my belief that these media guys just make **** up, figuring that there's a 50/50 chance that they are right ....

Not according to ESPN and some on the board. It is a done deal with Detroit . It is all Elis fault. That is the funny part. They make an argument why it is Eli only an idiot would fall for.
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Adam Schefter, is reporting it on ESPN.
      I know it may not be true but he is inside NFL .

Comment

My point was that Myers and the Daily News have been making up **** all week that Patricia preferred the Giants

Comment

But, there were others thst stated Patricia was No. 1 on the Giants radar. Ie Raanan Big Blue Report.

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
            But, there were others thst stated Patricia was No. 1 on the Giants radar. Ie Raanan Big Blue Report.
            The fact that Patricia appears to have chosen the Lions does not make this false

Comment

I agree,. Makes one wonder who to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.3755846

The buzz around Gilette Stadium was that the Giants wanted Patricia and Patricia wanted the Giants ... hours later it is reported that he is going to the Lions.

Just supports my belief that these media guys just make **** up, figuring that there's a 50/50 chance that they are right ....
                Gary Myers is a hack.
                If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

I trust Schefter way more than Gary Myers the liar. When is the last time Gary has been right about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by JimFassel69 View Post
                    I trust Schefter way more than Gary Myers the liar. When is the last time Gary has been right about anything.
                    Yeah, Schefter is reputable. Gary Myers is just trying to break news to make a name for himself.
                    1. Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin
                    2. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
                    3. Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama
                    4. Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

The fact that Patricia appears to have chosen the Lions does not make this false
                      Exactly. I thought maybe the Giants were still in the running for their guy but it’s starting to sound like not. Or rather, that there is real fire to the Detroit smoke. We will see for sure once Pats are done their season.

The NY sports media are awful and I doubt they have any real sources. Too adversarial, the org probably hates them as much or more than us.

Comment

Gary Myers is a schmuck whose “sources” have confirmed ten different stories that are starting to contradict each other!
                        He’s an idiot, with a fixation on the Patriots, that is bordering on abnormal.
                        As if they’ll like him in Foxborough, if he kisses Brady, Craft’s and Belichick’s *** often enough!
                        "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

I think people discount that teams in all sports now try to give false information out on purpose. I would not be surprised if it was a ploy by Patrica's people to get Detriot to give him more money. It happens all the time in this sleezy world of big time sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
                            I think people discount that teams in all sports now try to give false information out on purpose. I would not be surprised if it was a ploy by Patrica's people to get Detriot to give him more money. It happens all the time in this sleezy world of big time sports.
                            Journalism nowadays is just a race to either be right, be first, or have a hot take to get people to react. It is no longer a craft.

Comment

the sad thing about Myers is that he used to be a good journalist back in the 1990's when he was on Inside the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X