Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Theres a lot of great stuff in it, I think you'll really enjoy it
    Alright, nice. Have you ever read Bruce Arians book the quarterback whisperer. Pretty quick and nice read.
    sigpic #80

Comment

Does anyone know much about shurmur and how he is viewed from the players perspective? Any sense of his leadership skill sets?

Seems as though he's very amenable when it comes to working for a few different coaches and then there is the success rate with a few mid tier qbs (no offense to those qbs).
      sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post

Who would you like to have seen get the job? If you ask me, there were no "sure things". The entire thing was a crap shoot.
        I was hoping they would think outside the box. I was warming up to Patricia but outside that I wish they had pursued David Shaw or Kirk Forentz.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I was hoping they would think outside the box. I was warming up to Patricia but outside that I wish they had pursued David Shaw or Kirk Forentz.
          Shaw has made it clear that he is not leaving or else he would have been the top candidate on every team's list.

Ferentz is 62 and, quite frankly, isn't even that great of a college coach.

Do you want to think outside of the box? Paul Chryst from Wisco.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Z-E View Post
            Alright, nice. Have you ever read Bruce Arians book the quarterback whisperer. Pretty quick and nice read.
            I haven't, but thanks for passing along the info. I'll check it out
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

All I'm afraid of is if we lose like last year, can he keep this locker room together and keep this team fighting? Obviously I'm confident we will have a winning record but you don't want to think it'd all fall apart if that wasn't the case.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlue15 View Post
                All I'm afraid of is if we lose like last year, can he keep this locker room together and keep this team fighting? Obviously I'm confident we will have a winning record but you don't want to think it'd all fall apart if that wasn't the case.
                And we are going to lose like last year ... probably not 3 wins, but this is not a one year turnaround deal ....

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

And we are going to lose like last year ... probably not 3 wins, but this is not a one year turnaround deal ....
                  Hey the Jaguars won 3 games last season look at them the next year In the Championship game. A lot of teams this year went worst to first so it is possible...

Comment

other bad teams last year, Buffalo, The Eagles and the Rams!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

What "others" are you talking about?
                      the Patriot guys

Comment

Working...
                      X