Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post

I don't think it was meant as praise ... just a simple fact
    Well lets see if the team with the best (by a mile) QB actually wins the SB.

If he doesn't...that might be telling about this league. Personally I think Minny should be considered the favorite right now. I would have said New Orleans if they had won on Sunday.

I'm really starting to hate the Pats anymore.
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by barran21 View Post
      hahahaha as i have said few times on this forum over the last month as long as John Mara is running this team it is completely screwed..
      I don't get the John Mara Hate I think he Is just as classy as his dad.

As for Eli If he wants to baby sit Rosen or Darnold then fine he can stay but It Is really up to Eli what he wants to do and I don't know If he wants to stay under the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

I don't get the John Mara Hate I think he Is just as classy as his dad.

As for Eli If he wants to baby sit Rosen or Darnold then fine he can stay but It Is really up to Eli what he wants to do and I don't know If he wants to stay under the circumstances.
        Just because people are calling out doesn't mean they hate him. I don't know why people take any type of criticism nowadays as hate. He has done a poor job since taking over for his father. His first true decision that he had to make was the Tom Coughlin/Macadoo debacle. Nobody questions the fact that he is classy, what they are question is his football business acumen.
        Emperor Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Well lets see if the team with the best (by a mile) QB actually wins the SB.

If he doesn't...that might be telling about this league. Personally I think Minny should be considered the favorite right now. I would have said New Orleans if they had won on Sunday.

the Jags remind me of some of those Coughlin Giant teams... tough D, good running game, inconsistent QB, and vertical passing attack

they can beat the Pats ... not saying they will ... but they can

Comment

the Jags remind me of some of those Coughlin Giant teams... tough D, good running game, inconsistent QB, and vertical passing attack

How about Myles Jack? Dropped in the draft because of injury concerns ... hasn't missed a game

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

How about Myles Jack? Dropped in the draft because of injury concerns ... hasn't missed a game
              huge score

It would not surprise me to see a Jags/Viks SB

actually I would quite enjoy that

breath of fresh air

Comment

Originally posted by nick030567 View Post
                I think this has its positives. Eli has a lot left, and Gettleman built a good team in Carolina. It's funny how much of the Jags success is attributed to TC who essentially just joined his team, while Gettleman essentially built the entirety of that team in Carolina but is dubbed negatively a "retread" we should give these people a chance and we've yet to find out if this is truly the head coach. I also feel balance and rationality is a positive, Spags is a great defensive mind, if they all decide to keep him on the staff then they must feel he wasn't part of the problem last season, meaning the players didn't tune him out, just McAdoo, which thus means they will still play hard for him and therefore means the chances of this defense being like they were in 2016 is probable or at the least quite possible. Who wouldn't love that level of defensive performance?
                I agree with your assessment and am open to this group going for it in 2018. Anything is a step up from last year.

Comment

huge score

It would not surprise me to see a Jags/Viks SB

actually I would quite enjoy that

breath of fresh air
                  I've had enough of the Pats ... and hate the Eagles ... so Vikes/Jags would be good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post

Just because people are calling out doesn't mean they hate him. I don't know why people take any type of criticism nowadays as hate. He has done a poor job since taking over for his father. His first true decision that he had to make was the Tom Coughlin/Macadoo debacle. Nobody questions the fact that he is classy, what they are question is his football business acumen.
                    well there is critiques and there are critiques for instance I loved Star Wars The Last Jedi but have a few critiques although after my second time seeing TLJ I had no problems with it I absolutely loved it and I am taking my nephew to see it again at the end of the month. but here with John Mara I am not seeing critiques I am seeing visceral.

Comment

You're just getting started ??

Comment

They are refreshing to watch. Like going back in time a little bit (how sad is that?). I feel like I havenít seen a team run that much play-action in many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post

well there is critiques and there are critiques for instance I loved Star Wars The Last Jedi but have a few critiques although after my second time seeing TLJ I had no problems with it I absolutely loved it and I am taking my nephew to see it again at the end of the month. but here with John Mara I am not seeing critiques I am seeing visceral.

Well people spend thousands of dollars a year in their team, so that may incite a visceral response. He has made some horrendous decisions leading this franchise to where we are now. Not Jerry Reese, not McAdoo, not Tom Coughlin. John Mara is responsible for this mess. I'll list some of those horrible decisions.
                          - interning a head coach(Macadoo) that No one including the GM wanted. Then forcing a entire coaching staff on him. Mac had no chance from the beginning.
                          -The TC handling
                          -He seems to have created an environment where No one can say anything to O'dell. It basically sunk TC and Macadoo.
                          - allowing at least two people equal opinions when it comes to player personnel. No GM can succeed in that situation and it's hurting Gettleman already.
                          -Public statements seemingly forcing the GM's hand about player personnel.
                          Emperor Tom

Comment

Originally posted by NWKEffectElement View Post

Well people spend thousands of dollars a year in their team, so that may incite a visceral response. He has made some horrendous decisions leading this franchise to where we are now. Not Jerry Reese, not McAdoo, not Tom Coughlin. John Mara is responsible for this mess. I'll list some of those horrible decisions.
                            - interning a head coach(Macadoo) that No one including the GM wanted. Then forcing a entire coaching staff on him. Mac had no chance from the beginning.
                            -The TC handling
                            -He seems to have created an environment where No one can say anything to O'dell. It basically sunk TC and Macadoo.
                            - allowing at least two people equal opinions when it comes to player personnel. No GM can succeed in that situation and it's hurting Gettleman already.
                            -Public statements seemingly forcing the GM's hand about player personnel.
                            I blame Reese Mostly Reese signs the Players. Do we know for Sure it wasn't Rees's decision to hire McAdoo? I wanted the Giants to hire Spagnuolo over McAdoo but hey that's just me.
                            Last edited by Donnie Yen; 01-17-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Eli is better than all 4.

don't be a hater.
                              +1

Comment

Man I hope they do.

Comment

Working...
                                X