Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings Deny Giants Permission to Interview Stefaniski

Per Adam Shefter on Twitter

What a **** move. They turn him down for their OC job and then deny the guy the opportunity to make a move up with another organization.

That's bull****, wow

Comment

there is the link>>>>>>
      https://247sports.com/nfl/new-york-g...nski-114970334

Comment

If I were him I would ask the to be release from my contract.
        Last edited by TEM; 02-10-2018, 07:31 PM.
        "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Now they have a guy working for them who they blatantly screwed over. And they expect that guy to lay it all on the line for them?

I don't get it

Comment

What a ****ty organization, you deny him a chance to move up, a position coach salary isn't on the same level as a coordinator, plus if he excels as a coordinator opens up the head coaching possibilities...

Comment

What in the actual ****?! First they don't bother to show up against the ****guls and now this?! What a piece of **** organization! I hope they're ringless forever!

Comment

Who knows maybe Stefaniski didn't want to work for Shurmur or the Giants or be a non-play calling OC and asked the Viking to deny the request.

Comment

Call Staley

Comment

If Stefaniski somehow appeals or challenges the Vikings actions...then he definitely is the man for the job. If he does nothing, he was never the man for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by blu_buddha View Post
                      Who knows maybe Stefaniski didn't want to work for Shurmur or the Giants or be a non-play calling OC and asked the Viking to deny the request.
                      Why get that elaborate. Why not just turn down the interview for the reason you stated.
                      "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

On one hand, I understand that the Vikings didn't want to lose their OC and QB coach to the same team. But they still did Stefaniski dirty by refusing to promote him to OC and then denying him the chance to become the OC with another team.
                        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

The Vikings are well within their rights to do this and there is nothing Stefaniski can do. He can't let it effect the work he puyts in or the job he does because it will make him look bad in other teams' eyes. But it is generally not something teams do to their coaches because if coaches in the future have multiple offers, many will remember this and turn down the Vikings for another organization. Also, you can bet that Stefanski won't sign on with the Vikings again if he has any other options when his contract does expire.

Comment

Originally posted by Moecoastie77 View Post
                            If Stefaniski somehow appeals or challenges the Vikings actions...then he definitely is the man for the job. If he does nothing, he was never the man for the job.
                            Um, there is nothing he can do

Comment

Originally posted by blu_buddha View Post
                              Maybe Martians are e holding him hostage

Comment

Working...
                              X