Vikings Deny Giants Permission to Interview Stefaniski

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEM View Post

Why get that elaborate. Why not just turn down the interview for the reason you stated.
    Like I said who knows. All we know is the Viking s blocked the Giants. I haven't seen why yet from anyone in the Vikings or Giants yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      Per Adam Shefter on Twitter

What a **** move. They turn him down for their OC job and then deny the guy the opportunity to make a move up with another organization.
      thats how it works , if you want the security of a multi year contract then you have to be prepared to honor it.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

thats how it works , if you want the security of a multi year contract then you have to be prepared to honor it.
        Oh, is that how it works? I wasnít aware.

Comment

Maybe Martians are e holding him hostage

While not probable your opinion is always appreciated. Word of warning people get angry on here when you don't think like them.

Comment

Oh, is that how it works? I wasnít aware.
            "What a **** move. They turn him down for their OC job and then deny the guy the opportunity to make a move up with another organization"

Comment

"What a **** move. They turn him down for their OC job and then deny the guy the opportunity to make a move up with another organization"
              I ask this with all due respect and without intending any offense, but are you a simpleton?

The fact that someone has the technical or legal right to do something doesnít mean that it is the right thing to do. You get that, right?

Comment

Originally posted by blu_buddha View Post

Like I said who knows. All we know is the Viking s blocked the Giants. I haven't seen why yet from anyone in the Vikings or Giants yet.
                That may never come out as to why. If he wants to be interview. Just ask for a release from the contract.
                Last edited by TEM; 02-10-2018, 09:38 PM.
                "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

I say if he wants to . He can force their hand.
                  "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

I say if he wants to . He can force their hand.
                    This is not correct

Comment

This is not correct
                      Why isn't it . If he wants out of the contract. If you were the Gm or high up in the Vikings FO, would you want a Coach that did not have his heart in it?
                      Last edited by TEM; 02-10-2018, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Why isn't it . If he wants out of the contract. If you were the Gm or high up in the Vikings FO, would you want a Coach that did not have his heart in it?
                        They just denied him permission to interview. Why would they grant his request to get out of his contract, which would then allow him to interview?

Comment

They just denied him permission to interview. Why would they grant his request to get out of his contract, which would then allow him to interview?
                          I see your point but do not agree with it. . Again I will ask, Would you want a coach that did not have his heart in the job? I wouldn't want him the reason is obvious.
                          If it is true and the Vikes just flat out denied the guy an opportunity to advance and Stefaniski did not agree with it. How could you trust the coach. Every little leak you would think he did it. I don't see the benefit of keeping the coach if he may has lost is happiness with the position. The last thing any organization that is close to winning . Is a situation where there is even a hint of distrust on either side. That in itself can fester and become a season killer.

Comment

I see your point but do not agree with it. . Again I will ask, Would you want a coach that did not have his heart in the job? I wouldn't want him the reason is obvious.
                            If it is true and the Vikes just flat out denied the guy an opportunity to advance and Stefaniski did not agree with it. How could you trust the coach. Every little leak you would think he did it. I don't see the benefit of keeping the coach if he may has lost is happiness with the position. The last thing any organization that is close to winning . Is a situation where there is even a hint of distrust on either side. That in itself can fester and become a season killer.
                            I donít disagree that they created a bad situation with one of their employees

Comment

I donít disagree that they created a bad situation with one of their employees
                              I don't think they thought that out from a risk management perspective.

Comment

Itís definitely a **** move as far as his career, but itís not like the guy was Paul Brown or Ted Marchiabroda
                                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X