Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Never Conveyed Offer to Patricia

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...nts/318657002/

I am happy with our coaching decision... Guess time will tell. I said to my dad that McAdoo was going to be hired well before it happened. At that time I was not so much excited as I was hopeful this dude was on the same level as Coughlin.

Comment

after seeing him with a trimmed beard I am not interested.

Comment

This can't be true. The "journalists" all said he was the Giants' favorite, so it must be so.

Comment

They said that Patricia made it clear early on in the interview process, that he coveted the Lions íHC job, so why would the Giants bother to make him any offer???
          I donít understand why this is even a story.
          Last edited by bigblue58; 02-14-2018, 10:53 PM.
          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

What we had heard was he was asked back for a second interview and his agent did not respond. Also this would never be something that Patricia would say to the media as it would create a ****storm he doesnít need.

Giants got the right guy anyway.
            Last edited by TE88; 02-15-2018, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
              What we had heard was he was asked back for a second interview and his agent did not respond. Also this would never be something that Patricia would say to the media as it would create a ****storm he doesnít need.

Giants got the right guy anyway.
              He wasnít asked if he got an offer ... volunteered that he hadnít as part of a long answer to a general question

Comment

I’m happy with the hiring of Shurmur! More experience and more articulate!
                No way could I have listened to Patricia pressers for the next however many years.
                Where Shurmur showed poise and confidence in his pc, Patricia sounded nervous. and looked like I always did in jr. high, whenever I had to give a report in front of the class.
                Had Patricia been hired by the Giants, his nervousness would have made me very nervous.
                "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

He wasnít asked if he got an offer ... volunteered that he hadnít as part of a long answer to a general question
                  My only point is you canít get an offer if you donít go to the 2nd interview. That is where the offer happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue58 View Post
                    I’m happy with the hiring of Shurmur! More experience and more articulate!
                    No way could I have listened to Patricia pressers for the next however many years.
                    Where Shurmur showed poise and confidence in his pc, Patricia sounded nervous. and looked like I always did in jr. high, whenever I had to give a report in front of the class.
                    Had Patricia been hired by the Giants, his nervousness would have made me very nervous.
                    We now know what DG was referring to...Ēwe hired an adult.Ē Iím happy with our new HC.
                    sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

We had several people "with inside sources" saying that he was the guy the Organization wanted. It turns out the Giants didn't even make him an offer. So much for "inside sources."
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X