vikes n giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vikes n giants

seems odd Vikes did not want Stefamski for OC and hired DeFillipo instead. Perhaps they know something Giants don't But what's weirder is denying the Giants interview which I undetstand is legal. Stefanski can't be happy n who needs n unhappy cosch.

They like him and donít want to lose him. Vikings looking out for number 1. It seems a bit mean to not allow the interview but maybe theyíll pay him more money. Coaching contracts are private. Itís their prerogative

Comment

He is still a pretty fresh coach. Only 1 year as QB coach, 1 as RB coach and a few other roles going back to 2005. I think they like him but believe he needs more time before they make him the OC. It is odd and you don't here of many teams blocking an interview.
      LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
      "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

I thought if itís a promotion, that they cannot block.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Bulls View Post
          I thought the same thing.
          Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Bulls View Post
            They can block assistant coaches but
            ​​​​not coordinators promoted

Comment

Working...
            X