Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the love of god, just don't bring Staley here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staley may be the next Eagles OC.

Comment

Seahawks Bevell may be our next target.

Comment

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
        Hire The Duce and suit him up for game time.
        He will upgrade our RB position.
        Great...another victim to sacrifice - er, I mean line up behind our joke of an O-line!

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
          I have no idea what our OC will do, aside from not calling plays.
          I have no idea what our schemes will be.

Hard for me to have an opinion, let alone be adamant against some one.
          agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
            I have no idea what our OC will do, aside from not calling plays.
            I have no idea what our schemes will be.

Hard for me to have an opinion, let alone be adamant against some one.
            I fail to see how this is relevant.

Just take a position and defend it without mercy for dissenting views.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I fail to see how this is relevant.

Just take a position and defend it without mercy for dissenting views.
              I actually said I might me wrong in another thread...felt wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                Im all for bringing him on, the offense and plays will be called by Shurmar. Which bothers me after the fiasco McAdoo had with having his face in his menu instead of the game.

Staley is very highly respected in the Eagles organization, hes been putting his time in and learning from some highly respected coaches like Andy Reid and now Doug Pederson. And most importantly we would be taking a coach away from a division rival. Which also puzzles me, after a team wins a super bowl their coaching staff and front office usually get snatched from other teams. And the only guy they lost is their QB coach.

But saying all that as we saw in Minnesota the team can deny access to their coaches.
                as you probably know by know they also lost their OC, so it is likely they will deny the Giants a chance to interview Duce. I'm guessing he's a top candidate for the same position with them.

Comment

The fact that Staley has no experience dealing with QB's makes me wonder whether or not he will be a strong consideration here ....

Comment

Working...
                  X