Who next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who next?

with the Eagles losing 2 voached will they move wuickly to promote Staley. if not is it because they dont think he is the guy? That answer comes if they allow Giants interview. It all seems too quiet on the western front. anyone Giants select now is not their first choice mayne not their 2nd choice either. who next????

The eagles lost 2 voached?

Comment

Who dat?

Comment

critics who believe they are perfection have no intelligent answers making it easy to denigrate those who post with typos, which are easy to do when texting on small phone keyboards.
        Many posts contain typos n misspelled n misused words but many choose to pass n answer the post.
        and bless your hearts, but would you 2 responders please send me an order form for the Dictionaries n Thesaurus you have written n published thanx

Comment

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
          The eagles lost 2 voached?
          Yea the philly OC Frank Reich took the HC job at Indy and I think another was QB coach John DeFlippo got Shurmurs former job of OC with the Vikings
          Last edited by miked1958; 02-12-2018, 02:48 PM.
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I think Ben McAdoo is available.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
              critics who believe they are perfection have no intelligent answers making it easy to denigrate those who post with typos, which are easy to do when texting on small phone keyboards.
              Many posts contain typos n misspelled n misused words but many choose to pass n answer the post.
              and bless your hearts, but would you 2 responders please send me an order form for the Dictionaries n Thesaurus you have written n published thanx
              See, now I thought you did it on purpose because dogs who could speak would have pronunciation issues. Found it funny, but now disappointed because it is just typos.

Comment

Originally posted by jmike View Post

See, now I thought you did it on purpose because dogs who could speak would have pronunciation issues. Found it funny, but now disappointed because it is just typos.
                Ruh Roh

Comment

Originally posted by scoostraw View Post
                  I think Ben McAdoo is available.
                  Scoostraw you made me laugh out loud when I read your post. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                  X