No Madden Curse for Cruz.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Madden Curse for Cruz.

Victor Cruz lost to Patrick Willis 55-45.
    Mood: WOOF!

Re: No Madden Curse for Cruz.

YES!

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

YES! YES! YES!

Rudy was my side chick.

Comment

I still laugh at the posters who actually seriously believe in this curse.

Comment

Great news.....

Comment

"I still laugh at the posters who actually seriously believe in this curse. "

+111111111111111111111111111

Comment

Yeah, sick curse

Comment

<FONT color=#ff0000>I'm sure Cruz is really broken up over this and Willis is savoring this victory</FONT>......</P>

Hmmmm.....Super Bowl Ring or Cover?......Super Bowl Ring?....Cover?....Super Bowl Ring?.....Cover? Touch call......</P>

Comment

Who is Patrick Willis?

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"]I still laugh at the posters who actually seriously believe in this curse.
                    [/quote]

I laugh at all the posters that ignore madden history

Comment

[quote user="BlueJayC"]

<FONT color=#ff0000>I'm sure Cruz is really broken up over this and Willis is savoring this victory</FONT>......</P>

Hmmmm.....Super Bowl Ring or Cover?......Super Bowl Ring?....Cover?....Super Bowl Ring?.....Cover? Touch call......</P>[/quote]
                      How 'bout Superbowl ring AND Cover

Comment

[quote user="jparmer"][quote user="NYgiants141"]I still laugh at the posters who actually seriously believe in this curse.
                        [/quote]

I laugh at all the posters that ignore madden history[/quote]

The year fitzgerald was on it with troy polamalu, fitz had a great year. Drew Brees threw for over 4,000 yards the year he was on it. They got knocked out in the playoffs, but that has nothing to do with a madden curse.

Comment

[quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="NYgiants141"]I still laugh at the posters who actually seriously believe in this curse.
                          [/quote]

The year fitzgerald was on it with troy polamalu, fitz had a great year. Drew Brees threw for over 4,000 yards the year he was on it. They got knocked out in the playoffs, but that has nothing to do with a madden curse.[/quote]

The year Fitz was on with troy Polamalu, Troy didn't make it through the season.

Drew Brees threw twice as many interceptions than he did the previous year. They are the only team to lose to a 7-9 team in the playoffs, now stricken with bounty gate and Brees won't sign his franchise tender.

None of that counts? Who says u get to make the rules of the madden curse.

Comment

Tell me this. If there is absolutely nothing to the madden curse and it is all just circumstance of the sport why is there no incidences of other video game cover players?

NCAA sports
                            Nba
                            Mlb
                            Nhl

No other game has any hype about a curse but madden and it has been proven every year, some years milder than others.

Comment

[quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Giants Of New Jersey"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="NYgiants141"]I still laugh at the posters who actually seriously believe in this curse.
                              [/quote]

The year fitzgerald was on it with troy polamalu, fitz had a great year. Drew Brees threw for over 4,000 yards the year he was on it. They got knocked out in the playoffs, but that has nothing to do with a madden curse.[/quote]

The year Fitz was on with troy Polamalu, Troy didn't make it through the season.

Drew Brees threw twice as many interceptions than he did the previous year. They are the only team to lose to a 7-9 team in the playoffs, now stricken with bounty gate and Brees won't sign his franchise tender.

None of that counts? Who says u get to make the rules of the madden curse.[/quote]
                              Take a quick look at Drew Bree's int rate it goes up and down,

2011 - 14
                              2010 - 22
                              2009 - 11 (in 15 games)
                              2008 - 18
                              2007 - 17

22 isn't that big of an anomaly compared to 18, & 17. Especially considered he had over 100 more attempts in 2010, compared to 2009

So qb is all over the field, Last I checked nfl is a team sport, so his TEAM lost in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X