Road to Super Bowl DVD Set?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to Super Bowl DVD Set?

Does anyone know if they're doing/when they're doing the Road to Super Bowl 46 dvd set like they did after 42? I haven't seen anything about it yet. But, it would definitely be bad *** to have a boxed set like that again.

Re: Road to Super Bowl DVD Set?

I ordered the individual dvd games...the last 6 actually from a private seller off some site but the copies were ehh. I think sometime around June the playoff set gets released. It would be cool if they added the jets and dallas game being thats when the hot streak started,

Comment

The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

You can preorder it on Amazon: Link

Comment

Sweet. Thanks. For whatever reason this didn't pop when I looked on Amazon earlier. [B]

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"]The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

You can preorder it on Amazon: Link[/quote]

2 discs

4 games

Comment

[quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"]The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

2 discs

4 games[/quote]
            There are two versions: Four discs and two discs .

Even though it's listed as DVD, I'm assuming the two disc version is bluray. At least, I hope it is.
            It'll be a shame if there's no HD version

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"]The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

2 discs

4 games[/quote]

Even though it's listed as DVD, I'm assuming the two disc version is bluray. At least, I hope it is.
              It'll be a shame if there's no HD version[/quote]

Thanks for clarifying. The 4 disc wasn't in your original link.

I would hope so too on the hd. Otherwise it would look like the only thing u get with the $10 price difference is 2 less discs. Haha

Comment

[quote user="Yankees807"]I ordered the individual dvd games...the last 6 actually from a private seller off some site but the copies were ehh. I think sometime around June the playoff set gets released. It would be cool if they added the jets and dallas game being thats when the hot streak started,[/quote]Sent U a PM

Comment

[quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"]The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

2 discs

4 games[/quote]

I would hope so too on the hd. Otherwise it would look like the only thing u get with the $10 price difference is 2 less discs. Haha[/quote]
                  Hah yeah, it wouldn't make sense.

Looks like this'll only include the playoff games + the SB. Bit disappointing considering the XLII version included the week 17 Patriots game as well.

Comment

[quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"][quote user="jparmer"][quote user="Flip Empty"]The four-disc set is due for release on June 5.

2 discs

4 games[/quote]

I would hope so too on the hd. Otherwise it would look like the only thing u get with the $10 price difference is 2 less discs. Haha[/quote]
                    Hah yeah, it wouldn't make sense.

Looks like this'll only include the playoff games + the SB. Bit disappointing considering the XLII version included the week 17 Patriots game as well.[/quote]

Yeah, this set should have either had the Jets and/or Dallas game or a recap of those games included, as both were essentially playoff games for us.

Comment

Working...
                    X