Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Verizon Commercial with the two girls crying.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon Commercial with the two girls crying.

This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.

Re: Verizon Commercial with the two girls crying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOvnIK6jex0
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOvnIK6jex0[/quote]
      i hope this **** ends after mothers day

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.[/quote]
        i'm so glad you decided to share this breaking news with me

Comment

[quote user="B-Red22"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.[/quote]
          i'm so glad you decided to share this breaking news with me[/quote]
          My pleasure man. This **** is serious.

Comment

I would bust all over the daughter so hard.

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.[/quote]

You are so right. I wanted to punch the tv when i saw those two. The "mad men" who thought up that idea should be fired. That has got to be the worst commercial or at least one of the I have ever seen.
              I miss Red Hook

Comment

[quote user="greenca190"]I would bust all over the daughter so hard.[/quote]HAHAHHA!

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

[quote user="giantscolombia"][quote user="greenca190"]I would bust all over the daughter so hard.[/quote]HAHAHHA![/quote]
                  ROFL

Comment

I agree.

Worst commercial ever

Comment

Really? All of that angst over a commercial? You don't really have to watch you know.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

that is exactly how people should handle advertizing. I do the same thing

I rarely buy something because of good advertizing, i just stop buying things because of bad advertizing for the most part
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

lmao.....when you're SB champs, this is really the only thing you can b###h about

God, I can't stand that stupid commercial either, I was forced to watch it in its entirety once because I was on the elliptical trainer watching the NBA playoffs.....it was the worst minute of working out in my life

Comment

Don't even get me started on the Progressive Insurance commercials.

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]This is the worst commercial ever and I have cancelled all of my Verizon subscriptions because of it. It is over shown and is just flat out stupid. I hate commercials, but having to watch that every commercial break of anything for the past month has just been too much. I hope they take that off the air.[/quote]

Really?* All of that angst over a commercial?* You don't really have to watch you know.
                              [/quote]

I hate them that much. I went in and said "I am canceling my subscription because of that commercial". The guy actually told me that I was one of many who had and they were actually in the process of getting it off TV because people hated it so much.

Comment

Working...
                              X