Taylor Ham Factory Burned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Ham Factory Burned

Im very upset about this . If there is a Taylor Ham shortage Im going to be very upset

Re: Taylor Ham Factory Burned

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im very upset about this . If there is a Taylor Ham shortage Im going to be very upset[/quote]

I've been in a perpetual shortage here in FL- damn Floridians don't know what it is. After hounding the guys at Publix (local shopping chain) I finally got them to stock it, but it's sold out every time I want it. Now when I find it I buy in bulk. Hopefully this doesn't cut off my supply. I may have to get one of my fellow MBers to start shipping it next day air!

Comment

Taylor Ham?

Sorry...never heard of it.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

ur from the Bronx and never heard of Taylor Ham?? in other parts of the country its known as "pork roll" but not here

Comment

[quote user="DownWitJPP"]ur from the Bronx and never heard of Taylor Ham?? in other parts of the country its known as "pork roll" but not here[/quote]

Just looked it up on Wiki and I guess it's really popular in Jersey.

IDK...In the Bronx we have Boars Head I guess...That's the only ham I see when I go to the Deli.
          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im very upset about this . If there is a Taylor Ham shortage Im going to be very upset[/quote]

I've been in a perpetual shortage here in FL- damn Floridians don't know what it is. After hounding the guys at Publix (local shopping chain) I finally got them to stock it, but it's sold out every time I want it. Now when I find it I buy in bulk. Hopefully this doesn't cut off my supply. I may have to get one of my fellow MBers to start shipping it next day air![/quote]What part of FLorida they carried it by me when I lived there.Boca Raton and Ft Lauderdale

Comment

Bro do urself a favor and get a Taylor Ham,egg and chesse with salt, pepper, ketchup on a hard roll

just dont eat that many cause its not that good for you lol

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im very upset about this . If there is a Taylor Ham shortage Im going to be very upset[/quote]

I've been in a perpetual shortage here in FL- damn Floridians don't know what it is. After hounding the guys at Publix (local shopping chain) I finally got them to stock it, but it's sold out every time I want it. Now when I find it I buy in bulk. Hopefully this doesn't cut off my supply. I may have to get one of my fellow MBers to start shipping it next day air![/quote]What part of FLorida they carried it by me when I lived there.Boca Raton and Ft Lauderdale[/quote]

I'm in the Fort Myers/Naples area... as I said, they carry it at Publix, it's just often out of stock...

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="Redeyejedi"][quote user="redbeardxxv"][quote user="Redeyejedi"]Im very upset about this . If there is a Taylor Ham shortage Im going to be very upset[/quote]

I've been in a perpetual shortage here in FL- damn Floridians don't know what it is. After hounding the guys at Publix (local shopping chain) I finally got them to stock it, but it's sold out every time I want it. Now when I find it I buy in bulk. Hopefully this doesn't cut off my supply. I may have to get one of my fellow MBers to start shipping it next day air![/quote]What part of FLorida they carried it by me when I lived there.Boca Raton and Ft Lauderdale[/quote]

I'm in the Fort Myers/Naples area... as I said, they carry it at Publix, it's just often out of stock...[/quote]

get a raincheck on it...then they will have it next time you go there

Comment

I like mine nice and crispy anyhow. LOL

Comment

Not sure how to hyperlink or whatever, but.......

PORK ROLL EGG AND CHEESE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQdmKVkWbGU

Comment

http://www.app.com/viewart/20120626/...sey=nav%7Chead

I wasn't Taylor ham that burned, it was a rival...

Comment

Just imagine the smell of that...must have been awesome!

Comment

People for miles around woke up hungry.... I wonder if store owners saw higher sales of Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches that morning.....

Comment

[quote user="redbeardxxv"]People for miles around woke up hungry.... I wonder if store owners saw higher sales of Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches that morning.....[/quote]

My stomach is grumbling just reading this thread again.

Comment

Working...
                              X