No announcement yet.

Madden '13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a more realistic franchise, they did upgrade it in last years madden. My biggest gripe is no matter how well or poor players do it seems predetermined how much their overall changes.
    The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

I hate the whole scouting thing too.

And I think the franchise is a little weak IMO - too clunky and is not user-friendly. Someone like me who has trouble actually creating a franchise could use a little bit of help.

I suck with caps and everything
      OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
      SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post

And I think the franchise is a little weak IMO - too clunky and is not user-friendly. Someone like me who has trouble actually creating a franchise could use a little bit of help.

oh i love the scouting, but i could see how if you don't know how to use it it would be confusing. i honestly used to just turn the cap off because for some reason they never figured out realistic salaries. If you drafted a top tackle or offensive lineman in the draft, when their contract was up you would have to sign them to qb money. i would just turn cap off and then not overspend on my own accord. hopefully they fixed that this year

Comment

Top 10 rated QBs in 'Madden 13'

1. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers 99 overall
          2. Tom Brady, New England Patriots 98 overall
          3. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints 98 overall
          4. Eli Manning, New York Giants 97 overall
          5. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers: 95 overall
          6. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos: 93 overall
          7. Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers: 92 overall
          8. Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions: 91 overall
          9. Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys: 90 overall
          10. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles: 89 overall
          Eli gets no respect, huh.

Comment

Originally posted by moo View Post
            Eli gets no respect, huh.
            WOW. i am surprised by that. madden had him at an 88/89 for like the past three seasons lol

Comment

Yo add me on the 360 "DAM itz Ike" is my gamertag.

Comment

im 34 years old and im still a idiot and stand in line at midnight for the release it's me and a bunch of teens. i bring my 13 year old so i dont look to much like a db
                sigpic
                FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post

i am a franchise junkie....
                  sigpic
                  FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                    i am a franchise junkie....
                    Don't get me wrong. I'd love to do it, but I suck at it lol
                    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                      im 34 years old and im still a idiot and stand in line at midnight for the release it's me and a bunch of teens. i bring my 13 year old so i dont look to much like a db
                      I'm 35 so don't feel bad. This is football, now if you're at the midnight release picking up the latest Spongebob game then you oughta be ashamed.

Comment

yeah im only 21 but i guarantee i will still be playing that game well into my 40's. my girlfriend makes fun of me now for playing so much, but like you said, its football baby

Comment

This guy laughed at me at the game store I go to when I preordered and paid the game in full like 3 weeks ago LOL.

I'm 21, not that old, and I still love playing video games and Madden. There is nothing better than getting together with people and playing a nice Madden tournament for money.
                          SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

NEW Madden

I used to be into getting madden every year, since 2002-2008, than it just got to repetative for me. Now i wait it out. For example, I got 08 skipped 09, got 10 skipped 11, then got 12 and will most likly skip 13. I just dont think it is worth spending $60+tax each and every year when teams dont usually change all to much over a 1 year period. And if they do I would trade key free agents. In addition, I personally fell that the series is not as good as it used to be, 08 was my favorite because i believe that is when the new engine started. Still always a fun game to play.

Comment

RGIII and Andrew Luck is not something you really can skip over. A lot of big changes were made, both in the rosters and in the game.

I work, so 60 bucks a year ain't that bad for me (120 actually considering I am getting NHL 13 this year)
                              SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by CTsREVENGE View Post
                                I used to be into getting madden every year, since 2002-2008, than it just got to repetative for me. Now i wait it out. For example, I got 08 skipped 09, got 10 skipped 11, then got 12 and will most likly skip 13. I just dont think it is worth spending $60+tax each and every year when teams dont usually change all to much over a 1 year period. And if they do I would trade key free agents. In addition, I personally fell that the series is not as good as it used to be, 08 was my favorite because i believe that is when the new engine started. Still always a fun game to play.
                                i had 07 for the old xbox, and loved it. you could actually run players through drills before you drafted them and such. plus, the graphics were actually awesome if you had it set up right. i wish i didnt sell that game/system. i would probably still be playing it

Comment

Working...
                                X