Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madden '13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    To the 2 gentlemen above... download the demo and see what u think. EA actually did a good job this year and this is coming from a 2K fan.
    This.

    People need to give this game a shot.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
      To the 2 gentlemen above... download the demo and see what u think. EA actually did a good job this year and this is coming from a 2K fan.
      i wouldn't necessarily call it good, its decent. I think its a game that they finally brought to a basic, sound, playable state. I don't see many gamebreaking improvements. infinity has a few cool moments, but oftentimes guys just spaz out and fall down. still doesn't fix the horrendous downfield blocking. still doesn't make realistic pursuit angles and feeling of weight. game still feels like ice skating. but its a pretty game, although a bit too gold looking. still has jittery animations. the commentary flows well but has no substance. connected careers is just a stripped down franchise mode with twitter.

      but i said the game is finally playable, and it is: no more super linebackers and DBs. however, that just puts the game on par with what we had 10 years ago, just a prettier version of it. i just find the ice skating, detached camera and dead atmosphere to be oh so boring, and not that dramatically different from last year's version. a 2012 game that looks like a 2012 game and plays like a 2001 game, well done.

      forget 2k for a minute, because all pro 2k8 had its glaring faults. just look at MLB the Show and NBA 2k, and then tell me how cheated you feel after 8 years of planned obsolescence.

      if you guys can rent it, by all means rent it. the demo only shows you so much.

      Comment


      • #93
        I had to customize the sliders. All-pro wasn't that hard for me and all-madden is just beast.

        Comment


        • #94
          Ok, here is the ratings

          QB
          Manning - 97 Overall
          Carr - 71 Overall
          Perrilloux - 55 Overall

          RB
          Bradshaw - 88 Overall
          Wilson - 74 Overall
          Scott - 63 Overall
          Ware- 63 Overall
          Brown - 62 Overall

          WR
          Hakeem Nicks - 94 O
          Victor Cruz - 90 O
          Hixon - 73 O
          Barden - 69 O
          Randle - 69 O
          Jernigan - 66 O
          Stanback - 63 O

          TE
          Bennett - 79 O
          Pascoe - 70 O
          Beckum - 67 O
          Robinson - 66 O
          Purvis - 61 O
          DeOssie? - 46 O

          RT
          Brewer - 73
          Locklear - 73
          Mosley - 66
          McCants - 65

          RG
          Snee - 88
          Petrus - 69

          C
          Baas - 77
          White - 72
          Cordle - 65

          LG
          Diehl - 81
          Boothe - 79

          LT
          Beatty - 78
          Capers - 65

          RE
          Pierre-Paul - 96
          Umenyiora - 88

          LE
          Tuck - 93
          Tracy - 67
          Trattou - 65

          DT
          Canty - 87
          Joseph - 82
          Rogers - 79
          Bernard - 74
          Austin - 69
          Hendricks - 62
          Kuhn - 60

          ROLB
          Boley - 81
          Williams - 72
          Paysinger - 62

          MLB
          Blackburn - 76
          Herzlich - 68
          Jones - 67

          LOLB
          Kiwanuka - 83
          Rivers - 79
          Sintim - 69

          CB
          Webster - 89
          Thomas - 85
          Amukamara - 79
          Johnson - 74
          Tryon - 73
          Hosley - 69
          Hughes - 68
          Molden - 68
          Coe - 63
          Jackson - 58

          FS
          Rolle - 81
          Horton - 71
          Brown - 65
          Hill - 61

          SS
          Phillips - 88
          Sash - 62

          K
          Tynes - 78

          P
          Weatherford - 79

          Comment


          • #95
            That translates to all Prostitution sites Through Google Translate

            Comment


            • #96
              Rolle should be at least a 85-89 ... Eli is great but 97 may be a bit much... More like 95... I think Pierre Paul could get a 98... Boley shouldd be like an 86-88

              Comment


              • #97
                just got the game. Is there a way to change the route of a specific WR? Last Madden I had was 2010, and it was easy to re-route the WR. Like lets say, if I wanted Nicks to run a slant instead of a fly, I would hit the triangle, receiver button and the the joystick inside. Doesnt work on 2013.

                Also, anyone play the career mode? Is it like the 2010 version? I loved being able to draft at the end of seasons and build my own team to play.

                Thanks for the help!
                The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  just got the game. Is there a way to change the route of a specific WR? Last Madden I had was 2010, and it was easy to re-route the WR. Like lets say, if I wanted Nicks to run a slant instead of a fly, I would hit the triangle, receiver button and the the joystick inside. Doesnt work on 2013.

                  Also, anyone play the career mode? Is it like the 2010 version? I loved being able to draft at the end of seasons and build my own team to play.

                  Thanks for the help!
                  i have xbox, but changing a route you hit Y, then the receivers button, then the stick to say which route you want. idk what buttons it is on ps3. and the career mode is sick. scouting and drafting is awesome, and the free agency is much better as well. enjoy it, cause its the best madden i have played

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    David Wilson's head is huge on the ps3 demo lol

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                      just got the game. Is there a way to change the route of a specific WR? Last Madden I had was 2010, and it was easy to re-route the WR. Like lets say, if I wanted Nicks to run a slant instead of a fly, I would hit the triangle, receiver button and the the joystick inside. Doesnt work on 2013.

                      Also, anyone play the career mode? Is it like the 2010 version? I loved being able to draft at the end of seasons and build my own team to play.

                      Thanks for the help!

                      Yeah, you hit "up" on the directional pad, and then you hit the button of the receiver and it should give you prompts to change it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
                        David Wilson's head is huge on the ps3 demo lol
                        I noticed it on Xbox, he looks like a kid wearing a big helmet lol
                        The Gigalo with the most below

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
                          yeah im only 21 but i guarantee i will still be playing that game well into my 40's. my girlfriend makes fun of me now for playing so much, but like you said, its football baby
                          Yeah couldn't agree more im 17 and love it an always will age has no barriers with football

                          Comment


                          • I gave the game a second chance. Glad I did. Still having problems getting to the QB. Anybody have any tips? And is there a way to sub players outside the game in connected careers(franchise)? I want to switch the nascar package around a bit. For some reason Hill replaces Rolle in that formation.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I gave the game a second chance. Glad I did. Still having problems getting to the QB. Anybody have any tips? And is there a way to sub players outside the game in connected careers(franchise)? I want to switch the nascar package around a bit. For some reason Hill replaces Rolle in that formation.
                              What mode are you playing in? All-madden? Could be why.

                              Adjust your sliders a bit, increase the pass-rush.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X