Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Strahan could be headed to "Live With Kelly" show

MICHAEL STRAHAN COULD BE HEADED TO "LIVE WITH KELLY" SHOW

Excerpt: "Kelly Ripa has announced that the "Live With Kelly' show will introduce her new co-host on Sept. 4— nearly a year after Regis Philbin left the morning show— and a lot of signs point to former New York Giants defensive end Michael Strahan landing the gig.

Ripa posted a video on tout.com Monday in which she announced her new co-host will join her on the "Live" set during that day's syndicated broadcast." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Strahan gets the gig!

Michael Strahan has been chosen as Kelly Ripa's new sidekick on Live! He'll replace Regis Philbin on the morning talk show in NYC Monday through Friday, and then fly to LA to do his Fox NFL pregame spot as well. Can't say as I'd want to be flying back and forth across the country every week, but hey, it's not MY life. Congrats, Michael!

Chris

Comment

Wow, good for Strahan. Happy to hear :cheers:

ALL-IN!

Comment

Originally posted by EasyE23 View Post
        Michael Strahan has been chosen as Kelly Ripa's new sidekick on Live! He'll replace Regis Philbin on the morning talk show in NYC Monday through Friday, and then fly to LA to do his Fox NFL pregame spot as well. Can't say as I'd want to be flying back and forth across the country every week, but hey, it's not MY life. Congrats, Michael!

Chris
        my feeling exactly

Comment

Is this for real.

Comment

During the season sure. But the rest of the year it means more fame and more money.

Comment

Happy for him. That's got to be considerably more bucks than the NFL gig.
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

congrats Stray...don't stop anybody out though.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                  Is this for real.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/i...elly_ripa.html

Comment

he was a shoe in...he was kellys close friend and hangs out wit her family ...great for mike love gap tooth

Comment

Originally posted by EasyE23 View Post

Chris
                      You MUST post a link with this information.

Comment

Here's link rom TMZ

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/21/abc-st...host-live-abc/

Comment

Here is the link:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/21/abc-st...host-live-abc/

Comment

Wow. My grandmother said he was pretty funny on there.

Comment

And Tiki is about to jump off a bridge

Comment

Working...
                              X