Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Horror movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Why would anyone want to watch something like that?

    It's trying to be disgusting and horrible. Really no point to it except to show how perverse and shocking it can be. No creativity in it imo, unlike some of the other films mentioned.
    I heard that they were trying to send a message to the Serbian government by making it.

    I'm sure there are others way to show your distaste for government then have a retired porn star rape a fetus and chop off someone's head...
    It's just really too much.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      retired porn star rape a fetus and chop off someone's head....
      I'm not big into the shock movies so maybe I will skip that one based on your summary lol

      Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        halloween is prbly my fav movie period, not just horror...The creepiest scene is where she is in school and he is watching her from the street...I agree that is a creepy part in 2 when his face appears in the window.
        Also the hospital scene when Michael Myers steals Loomis' car and the patients are just walking around in the dark/rain. ****ing creeped me out like crazy.

        Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
          I'm not big into the shock movies so maybe I will skip that one based on your summary lol
          Yeah, it would be best.

          I always thought Jeepers Creepers was pretty scary.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #35
            I know The Thing scared me when I first saw it around 9 years old or so. Creepy shapeshifting aliens that absorb you ehhhh. I was wary of my dog for days haha. At that point, I decided I didn't want to be a scientist involved with Antarctica.

            Now a days, I won't watch any scary movie that involves corrupted children because it's such an overplayed plot. So I haven't seen all the rage about the Paranormal Activity movie series.

            Comment


            • #36
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                I know The Thing scared me when I first saw it around 9 years old or so. Creepy shapeshifting aliens that absorb you ehhhh. I was wary of my dog for days haha. At that point, I decided I didn't want to be a scientist involved with Antarctica.

                Now a days, I won't watch any scary movie that involves corrupted children because it's such an overplayed plot. So I haven't seen all the rage about the Paranormal Activity movie series.
                From what I've heard, Paranormal Activity is stupid.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                  halloween is prbly my fav movie period, not just horror...The creepiest scene is where she is in school and he is watching her from the street...I agree that is a creepy part in 2 when his face appears in the window.
                  How about when she looks out her bedroom window and sees him standing in her backyard......got chills....

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Wanna talk sick movies.....anyone seen Last House On The Left?.....The original, re-make was no where near as good.

                    or the original When A Stranger Calls

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      Ya, the Exorcist was pretty freaking scary.. To be honest, the first time i saw the Grudge and the Ring, i was pretty scared as well.. Stephen Kings "IT" was pretty scary as well.. When i was a kid, and saw that for the first time, it took awhile to stop thinking of that dang clown! The first part is the best when there kids, the 2nd half is not nearly as good...

                      I agree with the Grudge and the Ring, but Stephen King's "It" scared me when I was really young. I thought it was actually funny when I watched it recently. The book was amazing,

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post

                        or the original When A Stranger Calls
                        It's sometimes referred to as the 10 scariest minutes in horror movie history...I wouldn't really argue that, but I thought the rest of the movie sucked:



                        You can also tell that this movie was also inspired by Black Christmas.

                        Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Did you see part 2 ?.......The movie sucked, but the opening was very creepy

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                            Did you see part 2 ?.......The movie sucked, but the opening was very creepy
                            Yup. Same thing. I do not understand why they were unable to make a good overall film for either one with such incredibly suspenseful beginnings.

                            I guess when the best part of your movie is in the first 20 minutes it is hard to keep people's attention.

                            Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Even though I hate scary movies, I would watch the scary movies of today because well..they aren't scary. It's boring.
                              Directors and producers spend more time having so many people die and what not than have an actual plot to the story.

                              And it's like been there done that, every plot has been used.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                agree with The Ring and First Halloween for sure. When a Stranger Calls was more disturbing then scary. The Rob Zombie remakes of Halloween were creepy.

                                Jeepers Creepers First one ...
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                                # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                                1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                                ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X