Q+A Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
    First choice obviously. I would be eternal!

Here's an economic thinker: Would you rather own a deep oil well out in the Middle East or a Copper mine that has the potential to house several diamonds?

Deep oil well in the Middle East because the copper mine has the potential, which is not 100% certain. Good question though and wish it was it's own thread lol.

What phone do yu own?

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Deep oil well in the Middle East because the copper mine has the potential, which is not 100% certain. Good question though and wish it was it's own thread lol.

What phone do yu own?
      iPhone 4s

Which would you rather own as a pet: An Arctic Fox? or a Baby Leaf Monkey?

Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Omfg.... I want both of them. Someone else answer

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          iPhone 4s Which would you rather own as a pet: An Arctic Fox? or a Baby Leaf Monkey?
          Normally, I would go with the animal that offers more use but after seeing Hangover 2, I'm convinced I could train that monkey to do all sorts of awesome things.

Okay, so you own an army of 10,000 troops and need to take control of an icy mountain region. Scouts report that there is possibly up to 25,000 troops there but they are all scattered. You have a choice between two military commanders: Robert E. Lee or Napolean Bonaparte?

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
            Normally, I would go with the animal that offers more use but after seeing Hangover 2, I'm convinced I could train that monkey to do all sorts of awesome things.

Okay, so you own an army of 10,000 troops and need to take control of an icy mountain region. Scouts report that there is possibly up to 25,000 troops there but they are all scattered. You have a choice between two military commanders: Robert E. Lee or Napolean Bonaparte?
            Robert E. Lee

Statistics or Pre-Calc?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Statistics or Pre-Calc?
              Statistics

What do you do for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by NYGNash View Post
                Statistics

What do you do for a living?
                I am currently a student, but I intern at N.E.W. (National Electronics Warranty)

What is your opinion on capital punishment?

Comment

Fully agree under sufficient circumstances!!

Number one record the day you were born?

Comment

#1 single - Queen....Bohemian Rhapsody

#1 record - Perry Como....40 Greatest Hits..........(WTF?!?!.....that sounds really old....am I really that old?!?!)

Best Christmas gift you have ever gotten?

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                      #1 single - Queen....Bohemian Rhapsody

#1 record - Perry Como....40 Greatest Hits..........(WTF?!?!.....that sounds really old....am I really that old?!?!)

Best Christmas gift you have ever gotten?
                      A trip to Switzerland.

Question: Who is your favorite Astronaut?

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                        A trip to Switzerland.

Question: Who is your favorite Astronaut?
                        I don't think I have a favorite astronaut. I guess Neil Armstrong.

Question: Would you rather drink 10 sodas in a row, or never drink another soda again?

Comment

I drink 4 sodas with breakfast easily so id go with drink 10 in a row.

What subject do you study?
                          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                            I drink 4 sodas with breakfast easily so id go with drink 10 in a row.

What subject do you study?
                            Haha do you really drink 4 sodas for breakfast?

I study Psychology, but I'm thinking about studying.

If you could visit any country, which country would you visit and why?

Comment

I exaggerated a little. More like 3 can sodas. 4 if its a really big breakfast, but usually 3.

Id go back to Trinidad. I have a lot of family there and the food is good.

If you were to fart in front of a lot of people without them noticing, would you lie if someone you didnt know was to smell it and ask if it was you?
                              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                                I exaggerated a little. More like 3 can sodas. 4 if its a really big breakfast, but usually 3.

Id go back to Trinidad. I have a lot of family there and the food is good.

If you were to fart in front of a lot of people without them noticing, would you lie if someone you didnt know was to smell it and ask if it was you?
                                Why so many sodas?

I probably would lie, wouldn't want to make a horrible first impression.

If you could bring back one person from the dead, who would it be and why?

Comment

Working...
                                X