Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    I killed two monster chicken burritos last night

    gotta get black beans though, hate refried
    Loveeeeeeeee chicken burritos.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Was this guy BLT generally accepted and not socially awkward? If he wasn't, I will be offended
      def socially awkward, but not on the boards.

      But def got tight like you are right now once he got his balls broke a bit lol
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        If he was, the comparison wouldn't be made...
        I didn't see they were identical, but they had similarities
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
          so what, who are we to judge Pizz like that?!
          True...


          Wow, I didn't realize how shallow and judgmental that post made me out to be. Sorry, Pizz. To each his own, ya know?
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • What happened to BJacobs27 from Connecticut? He was a good poster.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              What happened to BJacobs27 from Connecticut? He was a good poster.
              I am BJacobs27 from Connecticut.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                def socially awkward, but not on the boards.

                But def got tight like you are right now once he got his balls broke a bit lol
                I am not socially awkward, but yeah stop breaking my balls!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I am BJacobs27 from Connecticut.
                  No, he had quality insight.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
                    I killed two monster chicken burritos last night

                    gotta get black beans though, hate refried
                    Oh man both are good, I usually go with chicken, black beans, refried beans, cheedar jack cheese, bell peppers and the hottest sauce I can find.

                    Comment


                    • Moe's or Chipotle?
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Moe's or Chipotle?
                        Steak and Lobster?
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          No, he had quality insight.
                          ...Yeah..I'm BJacobs27 from Connecticut.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Steak and Lobster?
                            No, you guys are talking about Mexican, and I'm asking which place you guys prefer.

                            I don't really like either one.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              ...Yeah..I'm BJacobs27 from Connecticut.
                              What the **** happened to your posts? They...they suck.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                No, you guys are talking about Mexican, and I'm asking which place you guys prefer.

                                I don't really like either one.
                                I was going to say they both suck

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X