This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

Oh man this is an AWFUL time for sports.....
    [/quote]

i concur sir...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

[/quote]

Yeaaaaaaaaaah.... but when the Yanks are winning, baseball ain't all that bad

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

[/quote]

[/quote]I love it that my Yanks are winning but its rough when all there is to look foward 2 is baseball....For me its Football and Hockey #1 &amp;2, but after that there's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gap for #3&amp;4

So this is a REALLY rough time for me in terms of sports....... Well at least the Yanks are doing good, i dunno what id do if they were tanking
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i think im gonna play in a powderpuff league this year, lol you better come out and watch me haaaaa</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</p>[/quote]How bout a lil night time wrestling []?????

LOL
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]</P>

cooool little man. i like it</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

[/quote]

[/quote]I love it that my Yanks are winning but its rough when all there is to look foward 2 is baseball....For me its Football and Hockey #1 &amp;2, but after that there's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gap for #3&amp;4

So this is a REALLY rough time for me in terms of sports....... Well at least the Yanks are doing good, i dunno what id do if they were tanking
                  [/quote]</P>

Didn't they just get swept by the Redsox? They are a dropped pop up away from losing 5 out of 6.</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i think im gonna play in a powderpuff league this year, lol you better come out and watch me haaaaa</p>[/quote]so the girls play football, and the guys are cheerleaders????

I know Lando's been dieing to rock a skirt and pom poms.....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

hmm shes cute. thick hips. me likey. raaaagh raghh raghh. the savage dog i am lmao</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</p>[/quote]How bout a lil night time wrestling []?????

LOL
                        [/quote]

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Didn't they just get swept by the Redsox? They are a dropped pop up away from losing 5 out of 6.</p>[/quote]

Yeah.... and despite losing all 8 to Boston (puke in mouth), we are still only 2 games out in June, so that's not all that impressive your little team.

Boston is a mediocre team against the rest of the league, the Yankees are a good team against the rest of the league

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i think im gonna play in a powderpuff league this year, lol you better come out and watch me haaaaa</P>[/quote]

just make sure u drive them hips and stay low
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Didn't they just get swept by the Redsox? They are a dropped pop up away from losing 5 out of 6.</p>[/quote]And if Bill Buckner played the field better the Sox would have won a Series in the 80s....... If ifs and but's were candy and nuts we'd all be happy.....

Comment

[/quote]</p>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i think im gonna play in a powderpuff league this year, lol you better come out and watch me haaaaa</p>[/quote]

I'll offer to be a ref... or equipment manager or whatever....

Comment

Working...
                                X