X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

Oh man this is an AWFUL time for sports.....
    [/quote]

Yeaaaaaaaaaah.... but when the Yanks are winning, baseball ain't all that bad
    [/quote]I love it that my Yanks are winning but its rough when all there is to look foward 2 is baseball....For me its Football and Hockey #1 &2, but after that there's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gap for #3&4

So this is a REALLY rough time for me in terms of sports....... Well at least the Yanks are doing good, i dunno what id do if they were tanking
    [/quote]</P>

Didn't they just get swept by the Redsox? They are a dropped pop up away from losing 5 out of 6.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah.... and despite losing all 8 to Boston (puke in mouth), we are still only 2 games out in June, so that's not all that impressive your little team.

Boston is a mediocre team against the rest of the league, the Yankees are a good team against the rest of the league
    [/quote]</P>

Well its a good thing for us that those 8 straight win against the Yankees count.</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

[/quote]</P>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i think im gonna play in a powderpuff league this year, lol you better come out and watch me haaaaa</P>

[/quote]

I'll offer to be a ref... or equipment manager or whatever....
      [/quote]</P>

great ill just ask for her number after the game. lol</P>

Comment

ohhh 1 more. i hope its specialllllll

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

[/quote]

[/quote]I love it that my Yanks are winning but its rough when all there is to look foward 2 is baseball....For me its Football and Hockey #1 &amp;2, but after that there's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gap for #3&amp;4

So this is a REALLY rough time for me in terms of sports....... Well at least the Yanks are doing good, i dunno what id do if they were tanking
          [/quote]</P>

Didn't they just get swept by the Redsox? They are a dropped pop up away from losing 5 out of 6.</P>

[/quote]And if Bill Buckner played the field better the Sox would have won a Series in the 80s....... If ifs and but's were candy and nuts we'd all be happy.....

[/quote]</P>

Even with the drop, they lost 4 out of 6. And were swept by the Sox. No if's there.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, I just realized that the only sport we have 2 look foward 2 this spring is baseball......... and dare I say, soccer?!?!?!?! LOL

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i think im gonna play in a powderpuff league this year, lol you better come out and watch me haaaaa</P>

[/quote] just make sure u drive them hips and stay low[/quote]</P>

with my hips and *** ill be steamrolling *****es! lol actually i tink i wanna play QB.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I love it that my Yanks are winning but its rough when all there is to look foward 2 is baseball....For me its Football and Hockey #1 &amp;2, but after that there's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gap for #3&amp;4

[/quote]</p>

Didn't they just get swept by the Redsox? They are a dropped pop up away from losing 5 out of 6.</p>

[/quote]

Yeah.... and despite losing all 8 to Boston (puke in mouth), we are still only 2 games out in June, so that's not all that impressive your little team.

Boston is a mediocre team against the rest of the league, the Yankees are a good team against the rest of the league
              [/quote]</p>

Well its a good thing for us that those 8 straight win against the Yankees count.</p>[/quote]

Yeah... but we were 0-5 before last week and still had a 1 game lead in the division... now we don't play again until August...

My point is, the 0-8 record is not a big deal in the long run. I highly doubt that we will lose all 18 meetings

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

hmm shes cute. thick hips. me likey. raaaagh raghh raghh. the savage dog i am lmao</p>[/quote]Gotta be lovin the girls with the thick hips and healthy legs....... Def not down with the toothpicks

"I like a girl that would roll me a blunt you know,

with pretty feet, cook me something to eat you know,

you're not a groupie, you're internaaaaationaaaallll
                Hey, i like a girl thats thick in the waist you know,

the kinda girl that'd finish her plate you know,

you're not greedy,
                your international" - Ms International by Redman &amp; Methodman

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

1000s gotta be epic people</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

with my hips and *** ill be steamrolling *****es! lol actually i tink i wanna play QB.</P>[/quote]

how bout i try u out for center and i can be QB...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

1000s gotta be epic people</p>[/quote]

What can we do to make it epic?

Comment

lunch time.... be back in a few

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

hmm shes cute. thick hips. me likey. raaaagh raghh raghh. the savage dog i am lmao</P>

[/quote]Gotta be lovin the girls with the thick hips and healthy legs....... Def not down with the toothpicks

"I like a girl that would roll me a blunt you know,
                          with pretty feet, cook me something to eat you know,
                          you're not a groupie, you're internaaaaationaaaallll
                          Hey, i like a girl thats thick in the waist you know,
                          the kinda girl that'd finish her plate you know,
                          you're not greedy, your international" - Ms International by Redman &amp; Methodman
                          [/quote]</P>

lol im a biter too man. my girl ****in hates it sometimes but my ****in wisdom teeth are coming in. gotta chew on something. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

with my hips and *** ill be steamrolling *****es! lol actually i tink i wanna play QB.</P>

[/quote] how bout i try u out for center and i can be QB...[/quote]</P>

you need to have a vagina to play so i mean i guess that would be fine.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

wanna come over? we can play tackle football!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i think im gonna play in a powderpuff league this year, lol you better come out and watch me haaaaa</p>

[/quote] just make sure u drive them hips and stay low[/quote]</p>

with my hips and *** ill be steamrolling *****es! lol actually i tink i wanna play QB.</p>[/quote]

how bout i try u out for center and i can be QB...[/quote]
                              Just imagine the sloppy loads that are gonna be tryin out for interior line positions...... Oh Man, calling all chubby chasers.....LOL!!!!
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Well its a good thing for us that those 8 straight win against the Yankees count.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah... but we were 0-5 before last week and still had a 1 game lead in the division... now we don't play again until August...

My point is, the 0-8 record is not a big deal in the long run. I highly doubt that we will lose all 18 meetings
                                [/quote]</P>

Its a big deal to you, don't kid yourself.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X