Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix sent me a scratched DVD ...of the phantom menace, maybe they hated it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Netflix sent me a scratched DVD ...of the phantom menace, maybe they hated it too.
      yesssssssssss
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        yesssssssssss
        I wont even bother re-watching them. I'm sure they'll have it on TV one day.

Comment

• Dude, Harvey is the freaking man.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• You "live tv" watchers....such slaves....you rather wait home for a show to come on than do anything! I DO WHAT I WANT!!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I watch that ish on demand or DVR.

Comment

• Newsroom was SO good this week.....**** got real, as they say....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I got bored of that show quickly, I just didn't care about it. I did like Will McAvoy though

Comment

I got bored of that show quickly, I just didn't care about it. I did like Will McAvoy though
                    how can you not care about it?! it's like 95% REAL WORLD stuff going on.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I know, I know... I just didn't like the acting other than Willy

Comment

I know, I know... I just didn't like the acting other than Willy
                        HOW DARE YOU!!!

I'm not much of a fan of Allison Pill, but i LOVE Olivia Munn, Emily Mortimer, Tom Sadoski, and Dev Patel....it's great that they can have such a serious show where the characters provide pretty good comedy.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

HOW DARE YOU!!!

I'm not much of a fan of Allison Pill, but i LOVE Olivia Munn, Emily Mortimer, Tom Sadoski, and Dev Patel....it's great that they can have such a serious show where the characters provide pretty good comedy.
                          I hate Olivia Munn. Something irks me about it, it's not that entertaining for me.

Comment

I hate Olivia Munn. Something irks me about it, it's not that entertaining for me.
                            Moke....I hope you die a fiery death for that comment.

Olivia Munn is ****ing perfect, and she's a gaming nerd. so **** YOU MOKE!!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

with a liberal twist.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                with a liberal twist.
                                So? I loved Mitt Romney...he was the funniest mother****er around!! Hilarious actually.

See? why cant you just enjoy good entertainment? like what romney was...entertainment.

edit - btw, this season is less about opinion, and more about just crazy happenings.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X