Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Everyone taken after 3rd round.
    Holy crap. That's basically a dynasty league, lol.

    Who were your top two picks this year?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      No....he meant your starters. Not your scrubs.
      Unfortunately thats what Im working with. I have Brees, Marshall, Welker, and lance Moore at QB and wr, so its not all bad.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Holy crap. That's basically a dynasty league, lol.

        Who were your top two picks this year?
        Brees and Marshall

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Andre Brown, Bradshaw, and Green Ellis
          Uh...

          ...keep Lacy, lol.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Yeah, you're going to have t o keep Lacy..lulz

            Comment


            • http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5091

              Aaron Curry has retired. Not much you have left to prove when you're a LBer and the Giants cut you.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5091

                Aaron Curry has retired. Not much you have left to prove when you're a LBer and the Giants cut you.
                He had such a great career..

                I crack myself up!!!
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • We cut him, and he retires....blasphemy, we were so stacked at the LB position

                  Comment


                  • Anyone doing anything good on this long weekend.

                    I may or may not go to fire island. All depends on whos going.

                    Comment


                    • Anything good? I might go to this pool party, all depends on how I feel..if I want to be with the dmb ***** or not.

                      Comment


                      • What play was better/do you like more, Tyree catch or the Manningham catch?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          What play was better/do you like more, Tyree catch or the Manningham catch?
                          I think the sheer ridiculousness of the Tyree catch will forever be more historic.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Manninghammer

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I think the sheer ridiculousness of the Tyree catch will forever be more historic.
                              You maybe right. Like your first blowie, you never forget it.

                              Manningham catch was pretty special too. Great throw, great catch.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                You maybe right. Like your first blowie, you never forget it.

                                Manningham catch was pretty special too. Great throw, great catch.
                                Was he satisfied?
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X