Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    thanks man. i think the 1st team came out a little stronger. the 2nd woulda been better in heavier ppr possibly, but both good nonetheless
    Yeah, the .5 PPR kind of threw off my strategy a bit. I'd take the second team over the first, though. Spiller/Forte/Miller-flex is dirty, Davis is gonna be great at TE, the WRs are all solid with very weak schedules, and the QB throws for mad yards.

    The only thing that's wrong with the second team is the bye weeks, but with all the WR depth, it shouldn't be a problem.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • And what was with the IDP in the first draft? I had to do a quick Google search on top IDPs, and thought Kuechly would be a good bet, lol. He very well may hit 200 tackles this year.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        And what was with the IDP in the first draft? I had to do a quick Google search on top IDPs, and thought Kuechly would be a good bet, lol. He very well may hit 200 tackles this year.
        i been trying to toss IDP in that leauge FOR YEARS....and they keep ****ing doing it. so ****ing useless. SO USELESS!!!!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Yeah, the .5 PPR kind of threw off my strategy a bit. I'd take the second team over the first, though. Spiller/Forte/Miller-flex is dirty, Davis is gonna be great at TE, the WRs are all solid with very weak schedules, and the QB throws for mad yards.

          The only thing that's wrong with the second team is the bye weeks, but with all the WR depth, it shouldn't be a problem.
          I gotta trade Decker, or do a stud 2fer for Thomas...im not carrying both.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • I know, it definitely threw me a curveball. Last time I drafted an IDP was Shawn Merriman in 2007, lmao.

            I was 12 and had no clue what the hell was going on. That was also the final year I did any type of FF until last year...must've been the IDP that made me take a 5 year break, hahaha.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

            Comment


            • Why do we always have so many key injuries

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Why do we always have so many key injuries
                Because we're an NFL team and all NFL teams have them.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  Because we're an NFL team and all NFL teams have them.

                  I always feel like it's at the worst time though.

                  Andre Brown? If we weren't already slim at that position.

                  I just hate that we get these injuries, absolutely hate them

                  Comment


                  • Andre Brown is injury prone, I said earlier that I would be surprised if he makes it through pre-seaon

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by NYG- View Post
                      Andre Brown is injury prone, I said earlier that I would be surprised if he makes it through pre-seaon
                      Thanks for the jinx!
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • I'm not ****y, I'm just confident yo

                        Comment


                        • Rudy, Cloud Atlas has gotten infinitely better, I'm excited.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Rudy, Cloud Atlas has gotten infinitely better, I'm excited.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              I like the story of Sixsmith, I looked further into the book and it seems like there a few stories that get overwhelming.

                              Comment


                              • gad dammit.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X