This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    u shouldn't be allowed to post on this page since u cowarded out of Jay Dees and are going to coward out of oct 11th[/quote]
    I sent Mod M a pm to make sure all your posts get removed from page 1000.

I can't believe I missed it. []
    [/quote]

Please stop reporting things that aren't against the Code of Conduct. "Crying Wolf" is a sure way to get a vacation here.

Thank you,

-Mod M[/quote]

Is there a way we can start a petition to make something against the Code of Conduct, LT posting on page 1000 of a thread about a bar party he didn't go to definitely SHOULD be against the CoC imho.
    [/quote]
    LOL!!!!

[B][B][B][B][B]

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]For 1,000
      <FONT color=#008000>
      **** THE EAGLES!!!
      </FONT>
      <FONT color=#0000ff>
      **** THE COWBOYS!!!
      </FONT>
      <FONT color=#ff0000>
      **** THE RED SOX!!!
      </FONT>

<FONT color=#006400>**** THE CELTICS!!!</FONT>

I love you all (well, some of you)
      [/quote] u shouldn't be allowed to post on this page since u cowarded out of Jay Dees and are going to coward out of oct 11th[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

I missed it too Landon...I am SWAMPED today...but going on holidays come thurs. 6 Days at the cottage !!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
        u shouldn't be allowed to post on this page since u cowarded out of Jay Dees and are going to coward out of oct 11th[/quote]

[/quote]

Please stop reporting things that aren't against the Code of Conduct. "Crying Wolf" is a sure way to get a vacation here.

Thank you,

-Mod M[/quote]

Is there a way we can start a petition to make something against the Code of Conduct, LT posting on page 1000 of a thread about a bar party he didn't go to definitely SHOULD be against the CoC imho.
        [/quote]

Your lucky nobody reported that comment you made about LT=LT's mom. Thats a very borderline comment and if reported we would of had to send you on a vacation. Tread lightly davenlll.

PS - Congrats on the 1000 page thread.

- Mod M

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]For 1,000
          <font color="#008000">
          **** THE EAGLES!!!
          </font>
          <font color="#0000ff">
          **** THE COWBOYS!!!
          </font>
          <font color="#ff0000">
          **** THE RED SOX!!!
          </font>

<font color="#006400">**** THE CELTICS!!!</font>

[/quote]

Matt.... just stop.... don't get me started with you
          [/quote]

LT u can get started wtih me anytime u want[/quote]

Shhhhh.... I wasn't talking about that, man....
          [/quote]

i have no idea waht the hell ur talkin about LT[/quote]

Never mind. Joke failed

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]For 1,000
            <FONT color=#008000>
            **** THE EAGLES!!!
            </FONT>
            <FONT color=#0000ff>
            **** THE COWBOYS!!!
            </FONT>
            <FONT color=#ff0000>
            **** THE RED SOX!!!
            </FONT>

<FONT color=#006400>**** THE CELTICS!!!</FONT>

[/quote] u shouldn't be allowed to post on this page since u cowarded out of Jay Dees and are going to coward out of oct 11th[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

im sad you missed it!!!! i was so scared i was gonna miss it too lol it got so busy at work i just kept refreshing the page!! lol but i still love you lanman.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] u shouldn't be allowed to post on this page since u cowarded out of Jay Dees and are going to coward out of oct 11th[/quote]

[/quote] Please stop reporting things that aren't against the Code of Conduct. "Crying Wolf" is a sure way to get a vacation here. Thank you, -Mod M[/quote]

[/quote]
              LOL!!!!

[B][B][B][B][B]
              [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

I'll second that **** !!![B]</P>

</P>

[B][B][B][B][pi]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Mod_M"]Tread lightly davenlll. [/quote]

Comment

[/quote]

Thank you,

-Mod M[/quote]

[/quote]

How about spreading rumors about people's mothers? THAT should be against CoC imho

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                    How about spreading rumors about people's mothers? THAT should be against CoC imho
                    [/quote]

YOU said you were helping her with a website...I was just guessing the name [:P]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] u shouldn't be allowed to post on this page since u cowarded out of Jay Dees and are going to coward out of oct 11th[/quote]

[/quote] Please stop reporting things that aren't against the Code of Conduct. "Crying Wolf" is a sure way to get a vacation here. Thank you, -Mod M[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Remember we dropped it, LT.</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                        [/quote]

YOU said you were helping her with a website...I was just guessing the name [:P]
                        [/quote]

Uh-huh. Whatever. Don't talk to me

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] u shouldn't be allowed to post on this page since u cowarded out of Jay Dees and are going to coward out of oct 11th[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Remember we dropped it, LT.</p>[/quote]

I know I know.... but I couldn't help myself....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Remember we dropped it, LT.</P>

[/quote]

I know I know.... but I couldn't help myself....
                            [/quote]</P>

I'm glad Mod Msaid something. I was feeling a little lonely on that one.</P>

But I wouldn't want to see Daven suspended. We're all he has.</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]YOU said you were helping her with a website...I was just guessing the name [:P]
                              [/quote]
                              [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/packerfan27/ShutUp*****.jpg[/img]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]YOU said you were helping her with a website...I was just guessing the name [:P]
                                [/quote]
                                [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c269/packerfan27/ShutUp*****.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

lol
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X