Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Are you watching the denver-baltimore game?
    of course
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Ouch he took a huge hit

        Comment


        • Ugh, almost a 5th TD.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Ugh, almost a 5th TD.
            Lando has Peyton AND Welker against me.
            7 friggin TD's between them.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • SOX!!!!!!

              Just wow!
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Lando has Peyton AND Welker against me.
                7 friggin TD's between them.
                my buddy went with the pass-heavy league, which i advised against, for crazy score differentials, devaluing both RB and WR(since not PPR)...and i face him this week....Peyton got me 69 pts lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Ray Rice killed it in PPR

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    my buddy went with the pass-heavy league, which i advised against, for crazy score differentials, devaluing both RB and WR(since not PPR)...and i face him this week....Peyton got me 69 pts lol
                    Ended up being 9 TD's between them.
                    And I have Decker in the other GMB league and he got 5 yards. How is this possible?
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Ended up being 9 TD's between them.
                      And I have Decker in the other GMB league and he got 5 yards. How is this possible?
                      I have Decker too...what a let down. He was terrible yesterday.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Almos thad a TD, actually...he had the ball in his hands.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Almos thad a TD, actually...he had the ball in his hands.
                          dropping ****... committing OPI....i feel like i got robbed for drafting him lol

                          luckily i have Demaryius in 2 leagues
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Hopefully Decker ships up. He did have like 9 TDs last year.

                            Comment


                            • So....honestly, how ****ty is Cigna insurance? =O
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • What is Cigna insurance?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X