Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold cut trio at subways for $5. I'm on it today.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Cold cut trio at subways for $5. I'm on it today.
      Gross

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NYG- View Post
        Gross
        Tight on cash, I just put a boat load of money into savings to pay for school.

        Don't want to buy a $10 dollar deli sandwich.

        Comment


        • "I was drunk last night and I stole a ***** named Django"

          Comment


          • Miley, is that you?

            Last edited by Moke; 09-06-2013, 11:27 AM.

            Comment


            • Why isn't it working?

              Comment


              • Because you didnt close your 2nd bracket.

                YOURE BBCode IS BAD!!! AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!!!!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • There we go, wrong bracket.

                  Comment


                  • Sprained my ankle so bad last night playing whiffleball. Planted my foot awkwardly while coming into 2nd base, while avoiding coliding into someone....and it was just way too much pressure for it I guess.

                    worst part: it was my good ankle. lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Lol injury during whiffleball?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Miley, is that you?

                        bahahahahahahaahaha

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Sprained my ankle so bad last night playing whiffleball. Planted my foot awkwardly while coming into 2nd base, while avoiding coliding into someone....and it was just way too much pressure for it I guess.

                          worst part: it was my good ankle. lol
                          Im possibly the best softball player to ever live. Im batting like +.600. Have 6 hrs in the last 5 games. 1 of them was a grandslamma. 2 of them walkoffs. Those felt goooood. Im red hawt!
                          If only stealing was allowed....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Lol injury during whiffleball?
                            yea man! we're fierce competitors!! =P
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Im possibly the best softball player to ever live. Im batting like +.600. Have 6 hrs in the last 5 games. 1 of them was a grandslamma. 2 of them walkoffs. Those felt goooood. Im red hawt!
                              If only stealing was allowed....
                              lol when I was like 14-15...my cousin and I were "recruited" to play for a church softball team, because one of the coaches of our senior league teams needed players for his church lol. we made all the middle-agers look ancient. if we didnt HIT home runs, we'd leg out in-the-park HRs lol.....its awesome to make a bunch of religious guys get so worked up that they wanna curse you out lmao
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                yea man! we're fierce competitors!! =P
                                I can tell, I would like to join you guys.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X