Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If I post a picture, you guys will take a look at it...and then I'll delete it...

    is that OK?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I love how you refer to yourself as a "boy".
      First of all.......They do.
      Secondly.....I DO have the emotional age of 8.
      But thats normal after your kids have been out of the house for a while....I just admit it. (and embrace it as well BTW)
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        If I post a picture, you guys will take a look at it...and then I'll delete it...

        is that OK?
        The last time I got banned it was for a post that I deleted a minute later.

        Good luck with that,
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          First of all.......They do.
          Secondly.....I DO have the emotional age of 8.
          But thats normal after your kids have been out of the house for a while
          ....I just admit it. (and embrace it as well BTW)
          Honestly..that seems to be true since my mom is freaking out about being alone in the house all the damn time.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            The last time I got banned it was for a post that I deleted a minute later.

            Good luck with that,
            Forget it. Harsh rules

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              "apparently", so in other words, it's not certain, in other words, we don't know if Dezz exists, in other words..we need to solve this mystery and
              Well, I've KNOWN those 2, so I trust their story about meeting Dezz at a preseason game one year. =P
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Well, I've KNOWN those 2, so I trust their story about meeting Dezz at a preseason game one year. =P
                what if it was another dezz????
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • ign.com forums are the best, LMAO

                  It's always active and people post random threads about funny ****

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    what if it was another dezz????
                    lol, well then I can't really say anything about that, can i?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Does anybody besides me associate people with colors?

                      I know I'm Synesthetic..but I just want to know if I'm the only one..
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        lol, well then I can't really say anything about that, can i?
                        that's why we need to investigate pizz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Does anybody besides me associate people with colors?

                          I know I'm Synesthetic..but I just want to know if I'm the only one..

                          I see everyone as one color with different shades.

                          #DEEPMOKE

                          Comment


                          • Funny story about Dezz....

                            Dezz once made a bet with Matt that Beckum would have X amount of receptions in 2011.....obviously it never happened, and before the season even ended, Dezz caved, and gave his part of the bet. Tickets to that year's GB game. A game Lttaylor56 and I were already going to.

                            As it turns out, we're walking into the stadium, and Beckum scores on the opening drive on a fairly long reception lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              that's why we need to investigate pizz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              im an open book!!!
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • on that note....I'm OUT!!!!!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X