This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im out... time to go watch the anskys...

LETS GO CC!!![/quote]

Alright bro... have a good time

VIVA LA CC!!!

Be watching on TV tonight.... where u sitting? Might see you on the telly
    [/quote]

i don't think the cameras can focus in that high
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

lmaoooo. as a star wars nerd, thats hysterical.</p>[/quote]
      I have barely seen the movies but that is hilarious. I love it

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

But I wouldn't want to see Daven suspended. We're all he has.</P>

[/quote]
        You would miss him more than anyone. He is your daily entertainment.
        [/quote]

People would miss him? That's news to me.
        [/quote]

who are you kidding, you'd miss me too LT, we all know this thread is just a big love fest, we all would miss each other...the dynamic in this thread just wouldn't be the same.
        [/quote]</P>

i agree, take one of us out it ant the same.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

But I wouldn't want to see Daven suspended. We're all he has.</p>[/quote]
          [/quote]

[/quote]

who are you kidding, you'd miss me too LT, we all know this thread is just a big love fest, we all would miss each other...the dynamic in this thread just wouldn't be the same.
          [/quote]

I would miss you???

I would miss you???

I would miss <u>YOU</u>???

Put down the beer (I know it's hard for you) and stop kidding yourself

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Sounds like you lead a rich life.</p>[/quote]

<font size="4" color="#0000ff">but then <font color="#ff0000">noone</font> who posts in this thread does</font>
            [/quote]
            Say what? Speak for yourself Mike.....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im out... time to go watch the anskys...

LETS GO CC!!![/quote]

Alright bro... have a good time

VIVA LA CC!!!

Be watching on TV tonight.... where u sitting? Might see you on the telly
              [/quote]

i don't think the cameras can focus in that high[/quote]

Ah... nosebleeds... alright... have fun

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

But I wouldn't want to see Daven suspended. We're all he has.</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would miss you???

I would miss you???

I would miss <U>YOU</U>???

[/quote]</P>

daaaamn blt just called you a worthless drunken degenerate. you gonna take that?</P>

Comment

out &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</P>

</P>

</P>

I got more work and **** to do...sorry the avy didn't work for u on my account MMB...I honor my debts. If u can think of another thing...( possibly on Oct.11th- like picking up a check or whatever ) lemme know.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I'm glad Mod Msaid something. I was feeling a little lonely on that one.</p>

But I wouldn't want to see Daven suspended. We're all he has, <font color="#0000ff">(At work to entertain himself)</font>
                    </p>[/quote]

But even that's not true, I'm actually on 3 seperate forums <font size="6">atm</font> and on Facebook and playing some games [:P]
                    [/quote]@ss To Mouth??????

LOL
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

out &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</p>

</p>

</p>

I got more work and **** to do...sorry the avy didn't work for u on my account MMB...I honor my debts. If u can think of another thing...( possibly on Oct.11th- like picking up a check or whatever ) lemme know.</p>[/quote]

Maybe we could do sigs for you instead of avi?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

But I wouldn't want to see Daven suspended. We're all he has.</p>

[/quote]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would miss you???

I would miss you???

[/quote]</p>

daaaamn blt just called you a worthless drunken degenerate. you gonna take that?</p>[/quote]

No it was with "love" and "affection", just like all of his lowblows

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I'm glad Mod Msaid something. I was feeling a little lonely on that one.</P>

But I wouldn't want to see Daven suspended. We're all he has, <FONT color=#0000ff>(At work to entertain himself)</FONT>
                          </P>

[/quote]

But even that's not true, I'm actually on 3 seperate forums <FONT size=6>atm</FONT> and on Facebook and playing some games [:P]
                          [/quote]@ss To Mouth??????

LOL
                          [/quote]</P>

lmao. hahaha </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i agree, take one of us out it ant the same.</p>[/quote]Agreed
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

out &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</P>

</P>

</P>

I got more work and **** to do...sorry the avy didn't work for u on my account MMB...I honor my debts. If u can think of another thing...( possibly on Oct.11th- like picking up a check or whatever ) lemme know.</P>

[/quote]

Maybe we could do sigs for you instead of avi?
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

maybe.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would miss you???

I would miss you???

[/quote]</p>

daaaamn blt just called you a worthless drunken degenerate. you gonna take that?</p>[/quote]

Actually all he said is that I'm a drunk, which isn't "that" far from the truth, it is hard for me to put down a beer [:P]

oh and he mentioned something about being denial over the fact that he'd miss me if I wasn't around.

Comment

Working...
                                X