Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah Laurah, you want him to **** his friend's girlfriend?
    I think she already said it wasnt a great idea....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      I think she already said it wasnt a great idea....
      Stirring the pot

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        What do you mean? If she keeps it up, possibly. Id rather not **** where I eat. Also rather not go behind her bfs back, hes a decent dude.

        She is a stunna though.
        Don't do it...If she and her BF break up, well then go for it and see what happens.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
          Don't do it...If she and her BF break up, well then go for it and see what happens.
          You still don't do that, bro code...unless she really wants it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            You still don't do that, bro code...unless she really wants it.
            I dont think it's really his "Bro"....and I arleady think she wants it. idk man, this chick seems 100 shades of crazy. I'M OUT!! lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              I dont think it's really his "Bro"....and I arleady think she wants it. idk man, this chick seems 100 shades of crazy. I'M OUT!! lol
              I would do it, just a one night stand..maybe because I'm a freak.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                I would do it, just a one night stand..maybe because I'm a freak.
                sure, at her place maybe....i dont want some weirdo knowin' where I live lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  sure, at her place maybe....i dont want some weirdo knowin' where I live lol
                  Her place, exactly. You can get up and leave.

                  Unless she has investigation devices and can scan DNA on your hairs or sweat.

                  Which could be possible....this girl...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    You still don't do that, bro code...unless she really wants it.
                    I understand all about the "bro" code......quite the conundrum....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Her place, exactly. You can get up and leave.

                      Unless she has investigation devices and can scan DNA on your hairs or sweat.

                      Which could be possible....this girl...
                      lmao....
                      "Leave my DNA all over the place!!!"
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                        I understand all about the "bro" code......quite the conundrum....
                        Just let it be laurah, it's how the universe works.

                        Comment


                        • I'm so damn hungry, and these tards i work with delay EVERYTHINGGGG!!!!!!

                          My lunch get's pushed back like an hour to an hour and a half like every day, just because THEY dont care, and i can't go before them if i come in any time after 8am
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            I would do it, just a one night stand..maybe because I'm a freak.
                            Moke, your a freak?.....Let me find out....

                            Comment


                            • I ate subway again and have heartburn.

                              This sucks, I guess I got out of that subway thing.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                                Moke, your a freak?.....Let me find out....
                                If you're really a woman, I would make you find out

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X