This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
    A BJ isnt with your mouth, its with your heart, so get on your knees and put that heart to work

http://youtu.be/a7PaxfmB5ys
    Dude, that is awesome +1

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      lmao wtf!
      Ah yes, its from one of South Park's greatest episodes.
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        I'm your adopted son but then you want to see if I'm a freak?

This sounds.......freakish.
        If I find out your a freak, I will punish you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
          If I find out your a freak, I will punish you!
          You cannot

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
            A BJ isnt with your mouth, its with your heart, so get on your knees and put that heart to work

http://youtu.be/a7PaxfmB5ys
            lol randys the man.
            Last edited by dezzzR; 09-09-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• ..Yup, still nerds.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Concerning a BJ, the mouth and heart go hand in hand....For a good one, anyway.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  ..Yup, still nerds.
                  Takes one to know one...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    ..Yup, still nerds.
                    Rudy, you answered my question before I think but I want to ask everyone else:

If my dad keeps looking for a job, but he hates every one of them and keeps making excuses on why he can't work for what he has been doing...and he's gotten to that point where he is asking me for money for gas in his car, cigarettes, and all this **** (promises to pay me back but doesn't), shouldn't I be really pissed off at my father?

I mean, I am a student paying for school and stuff, and I do feel bad that he lost his job and everything...but now he seems to be making huge amounts of excuses and it's taking a huge toll on me because I feel like I'm giving away money for useless stuff.

Bills and gas I understand, but when he's asking me to buy ice for the coolers and cigarettes for himself, isn't that a little over the line?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                      Takes one to know one...
                      I can live with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Rudy, you answered my question before I think but I want to ask everyone else:

If my dad keeps looking for a job, but he hates every one of them and keeps making excuses on why he can't work for what he has been doing...and he's gotten to that point where he is asking me for money for gas in his car, cigarettes, and all this **** (promises to pay me back but doesn't), shouldn't I be really pissed off at my father?

I mean, I am a student paying for school and stuff, and I do feel bad that he lost his job and everything...but now he seems to be making huge amounts of excuses and it's taking a huge toll on me because I feel like I'm giving away money for useless stuff.

Bills and gas I understand, but when he's asking me to buy ice for the coolers and cigarettes for himself, isn't that a little over the line?
                        Stop buying his stuff. It's like continuing to give a stray animal food. I know he's your father, but it's gotten out of hand. My mom lost her job two years ago, and it took her a while to find another one. At the time, I was working at am internship that paid me bank. She NEVER once asked me for money, and she was struggling. (I did lend her some anyway). She knows it's HER responsibility to go out and find another job. You're only a kid, and you can barely support yourself, now you have to support your whole family? No. And it sounds to me your father doesn't want to work. If he was in desperate need of a job, he wouldn't be hopping around.

Comment

• I gotta agree, Moke....it's not many times someone have to say someone is enabling their parents, but thats what it seems like. Not like it's your fault or anything, im just saying....

Your dad should be working doing whatever until he finds something he actually WANTS or however he wants to word it. That's how it works....that's how job hunting works....

Kind of a weird situation, i admit. But I dont think you should be giving him money for anything other than making sure he's getting to work, and making sure **** at your house is taken care of.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Yep, I've been doing his resume' and ****.

I've gotten sick of it, I actually told my dad that I am not giving him any more money if that's the case.

He needs to work, no matter what the age is.

Comment

• He just shrugs it off and he's stubborn. My mom complains too, she babysits for a little money...doubt she can find anything else...but they are always arguing because my dad thinks that his money is his money. IT IS, but why the heck did he have kids then?

Comment

• Then tell him YOUR money is YOURS. You support your parents when they are old and feeble. Not when youre a kid.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X