X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    no such thing.

A good ending. It's actually been horrible. Way too rushed.

Comment

yea, i pretty much already said that already? you have got balls calling people ignorant.
      A "Company" isn't human. It has no human qualities or failings. Its an enterprise designed to generate profit.
      Only human beings can be "racist" or "anti-gay" or any other of your complaints.
      And there are people who work for businesses all over America who are racist, open minded, hateful, loving ect.... Its true of the business you referred to and every other company with more than a few employees.
      Your notion that since the CEO opposes gay marriage, it makes a "Company" racist or anti anything is ignorant.
      "Ignorance" is not knowing. And "not knowing" is what you are guilty of here. Call it what you will Pizz., but this nonsense pisses me off.
      Guess what...there are plenty of gay employees of Chic-Fil-E that I'm sure are quite loyal to their employer. Because they "know" that the political activity of one executive can't possibly define the company he works for.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        A "Company" isn't human. It has no human qualities or failings. Its an enterprise designed to generate profit.
        Only human beings can be "racist" or "anti-gay" or any other of your complaints.
        And there are people who work for businesses all over America who are racist, open minded, hateful, loving ect.... Its true of the business you referred to and every other company with more than a few employees.
        Your notion that since the CEO opposes gay marriage, it makes a "Company" racist or anti anything is ignorant.
        "Ignorance" is not knowing. And "not knowing" is what you are guilty of here. Call it what you will Pizz., but this nonsense pisses me off.
        Guess what...there are plenty of gay employees of Chic-Fil-E that I'm sure are quite loyal to their employer. Because they "know" that the political activity of one executive can't possibly define the company he works for.
        you know what pisses ME off? that you think your preaching to me makes me care. Actually, it doesnt really piss me off, I just wanted you to know that I don't care.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

you know what pisses ME off? that you think your preaching to me makes me care. Actually, it doesnt really piss me off, I just wanted you to know that I don't care.
          Then why are you responding?

This notion that a "company" has human failings is liberal bull****. People have failings.
          Nothing personal Pizz, its just an ignorant notion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Then why are you responding?

This notion that a "company" has human failings is liberal bull****. People have failings.
            Nothing personal Pizz, its just an ignorant notion.
            lol did you NOT see that i posted that it was a ridiculous notion?! I SAID that....I'm not even sure why you responded. apparently you got trolled accidentally, which is equally as awful on your part lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol did you NOT see that i posted that it was a ridiculous notion?! I SAID that....I'm not even sure why you responded. apparently you got trolled accidentally, which is equally as awful on your part lol
              If that's true I apologize. Just saw the "hating black people comment" and I went off because I heard it before.
              If you were kidding my comments were "not knowing".

Comment

• This is gonna be a close game this week.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Hell, I'm pissed... I forgot my co-worker's HBO go account lmao

I hate asking again

Comment

• Aww I missed the good stuff

Comment

• Good morning people!

Comment

• Yo
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Off to International finance, probably my least favorite class.

I hate these formulas to convert currencies...especially cross-exchange rates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Off to International finance, probably my least favorite class.

I hate these formulas to convert currencies...especially cross-exchange rates.
                            err good luck....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              This is gonna be a close game this week.
                              Im trying to be optimistic, but I just dont think so. Our secondary played great the other night but I see Peyton picking them apart and keeping the D on the field.

Comment

• Anyone see BJ 40? haha Hope we take him back. This team could use the spark. Hasnt really played in over a year, hes fresh. Lets doooit

Comment

Working...
                                X