Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
    I feel you
    Eli Hater!!
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Eli Hater!!
      I like Eli, I always did. I just hate his dumb look!

      Comment


      • anyone know if the stadium has any weird policy about taking photos in the legacy club or anything like that??
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Catching up on NEEEWWWWSSSSSROOOOMMMM
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
            Catching up on NEEEWWWWSSSSSROOOOMMMM
            cant wait for the finale. great season
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • **** show on every level.

              Comment


              • Breaking bad is the best tv show right now.

                Comment


                • Suits and Newsroom make that a hilarious assertion, Moke.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Suits and Newsroom make that a hilarious assertion, Moke.
                    Do you even watch breaking bad?

                    Newsroom is not better than breaking bad AT ALL, and suits is even worse as a candidate to beat breaking bad...LOL!

                    Comment


                    • moke did you preorder gta? what system you getting it for?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        moke did you preorder gta? what system you getting it for?
                        PS3, Best Buy e-mailed me today saying it's available for pick-up tomorrow

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          PS3, Best Buy e-mailed me today saying it's available for pick-up tomorrow
                          What did you get for preordering? Im about to preorder through amazon and it says youll be able to pilot a blimp lol. was wondering if there was something else

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            What did you get for preordering? Im about to preorder through amazon and it says youll be able to pilot a blimp lol. was wondering if there was something else
                            I believe that was the only exclusive content.

                            I just really want it when it comes out, I didn't want to wait for a price drop. It's one of those games that I play a lot.

                            Are you getitng it for PS3 or 360?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              I believe that was the only exclusive content.

                              I just really want it when it comes out, I didn't want to wait for a price drop. It's one of those games that I play a lot.

                              Are you getitng it for PS3 or 360?
                              360. You should order from amazon. gameday delivery so you dont have to shlep all over the place

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                360. You should order from amazon. gameday delivery so you dont have to shlep all over the place
                                I ordered from them originally, but they said I wouldn't get it until Friday, estimate actually... probably just BS and I'd get it tomorrow.

                                But I sent it to work because my mailbox has to get repaired so I don't want it not getting delivered. And I'm not working tomorrow, so I wanted it tomorrow exactly ha!

                                So since I'ma t class tomorrow, I have a 2 hour break to go and walk to the closest BB to pick it up.

                                I got it delivered there.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X