This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

The best moment in Laker parade history
    [/quote]
    Thanks LT, that was nice........Loved it!!!
    [/quote]

That was so funny lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
      Since the Lakers are champs until next June it could be a while.
      [/quote]

So you got them losing in the 2010 Finals? Okay.... whatever floats ur boat...

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

those are not the same women. i can guarentee it.</p>[/quote]
        It is bro. Trust me. I would know. lol

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]First you call his Mother a slut and now you have to drag him into this.[/quote]

</p>

Never did that, he said he was helping her with a website I guessed the name of said website, if you took it that way that's your own fault.
          </p>

[quote user="Morehead State"]First sign of self loathing: having to try to drag someone else down to prop himself up.[/quote]
          </p>

I wasn't dragging anyone else down, I was giving an "Example" since YOU seem to be confused on what is and isn't a defensive post, that one just happened to be the most recent. </p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] I will never understand how somebody could cheat on such a beautiful woman.....[/quote]</P>

those are not the same women. i can guarentee it.</P>

[/quote] I think thats the stunt double...lol.</P>

Tool it is ..never been, and not that huge of a STP fan....</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]First you call his Mother a slut and now you have to drag him into this.[/quote]

</p>

Never did that, he said he was helping her with a website I guessed the name of said website, if you took it that way that's your own fault.
              </p>

[quote user="Morehead State"]First sign of self loathing: having to try to drag someone else down to prop himself up.[/quote]
              </p>

I wasn't dragging anyone else down, I was giving an "Example" since YOU seem to be confused on what is and isn't a defensive post, that one just happened to be the most recent. </p>

</p>

</p>
              [/quote]

Just shut up already

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
                It is bro. Trust me. I would know. lol

[/quote]</P>

ehh she looks great sometimes and then not so great at all. she looks like the lady i buy chinc food from in the parade picture.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]First you call his Mother a slut and now you have to drag him into this.[/quote]

</P>

</P>

</P>

I wasn't dragging anyone else down, I was giving an "Example" since YOU seem to be confused on what is and isn't a defensive post, that one just happened to be the most recent. </P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Mods seem to disagree.</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote] I will never understand how somebody could cheat on such a beautiful woman.....[/quote]</P>

[/quote] I think thats the stunt double...lol.</P>

Tool it is ..never been, and not that huge of a STP fan....</P>

[/quote]</P>

do you like them? like alot? cause if you do youll love the concert.</P>

again, smoke a little somethin somethin, or take some shrooms.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]First you call his Mother a slut and now you have to drag him into this.[/quote]

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>
                      [/quote]

Just shut up already
                      [/quote]

I mostly just respond, telling me to shut up is a sure fire way to get me to respond, trying to disparage me like Morehead is doing, is another way.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][q

The Mods seem to disagree.</p>[/quote]

I believe they said it was borderline [:P]

Comment

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][q

The Mods seem to disagree.</p>[/quote]

I believe they said it was borderline [:P]
                            [/quote]

They said it was borderline, but that's still not good for you...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]First you call his Mother a slut and now you have to drag him into this.[/quote]

</P>

</P>

</P>

I wasn't dragging anyone else down, I was giving an "Example" since YOU seem to be confused on what is and isn't a defensive post, that one just happened to be the most recent. </P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]

Just shut up already
                              [/quote]

I mostly just respond, telling me to shut up is a sure fire way to get me to respond, trying to disparage me like Morehead is doing, is another way.
                              [/quote]</P>

OK. Don't shut up.</P>

Lets see if that works.</P>
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]First you call his Mother a slut and now you have to drag him into this.[/quote]

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

The Mods seem to disagree.</P>

[/quote] Mr State, i made a mistake thinking you had better composure than this..</P>

Im sorry, my bad......lol.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X