Goober PB & J
    PB, Fluff, and Nutella. how bout dat?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      hell yea, nutella is the ****.

Nutella on the go now is in stock. That is pretty cool, but I like my nutella by the jar.

Comment

Nutella is awesome....I eat it right out of the jar....Never had Fluff though

Comment

• Idk why...but "coning" cracks me up...

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            The defense had little to do with many of those points.
            2 TD's were scored by opposing defenses. One on STs. And many other scores were set up by turnovers.
            The defense has played better than I thought they would going into the season.

77 points is very misleading.
            please stop defending them. A bunch of those turnovers didnt lead to any points. They have 2 sacks, the lowest in the league. While Im glad the secondary isnt getting beat deep they are still getting picked apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Like the targeting stuff, and the controls. You can't have a custom control.

and the fact that if im making a sharp turn with the car, I keep flying out of the car?
              lol maybe stop pressing triangle....

Yea the games sick. Drivings a bit sensitive as is the aiming but Ill get the hang of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                please stop defending them. A bunch of those turnovers didnt lead to any points. They have 2 sacks, the lowest in the league. While Im glad the secondary isnt getting beat deep they are still getting picked apart.
                we lose SOOOO many yards on short passes, both romo and peyton just walked down the field however they see fit...10 yards at a time. the fact that we're shopping LBs at the moment, just shows how bad Herzlich has been playing. I can deal with bust picks now and then...but how we havent even TRIED to get a good LB since we signed Boley....kinda pisses me off.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Comment

Idk why...but "coning" cracks me up...

Wtf,....that is awesome

Comment

Lmao, looks exactly like him

Comment

• Jonathan Goff, despite not being signed, did pass his physical.

Comment

Jonathan Goff, despite not being signed, did pass his physical.
                          Wow, what a surprise. I wouldn't want him though lol

Comment

Jonathan Goff, despite not being signed, did pass his physical.
                            That's nice. maybe we should go find Clint Sintim, Gerris Wilkison, Bryan Kehl, Danny Clark, and every other ****ty LB we've ever had. lmao
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• What about Michael Strahan?

Comment

lol maybe stop pressing triangle....

Yea the games sick. Drivings a bit sensitive as is the aiming but Ill get the hang of it.
                                No, my brother broke my controller. Even in football, I would click R2 button for some odd reason and it would do a hurdle because somehow pressing the R2 button triggers the triangle.

Guess something is wrong with the interior of my controller.

Also, you can change the sensitivity of the aiming.

Comment

Working...
                                X