X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Before i go read the last 20 or so pages...congrats on 1000..[B][&lt;)][B]</p>

Kase and Dezz, i need your valued opinions on something..can only go see one- STP or Tool???????</p>[/quote]Id say see Tool, one of my boys saw them at MSG after takin a bunch of shrooms and said it was one of the best experiences of his life, Im also more of a fan of their music when compared 2 STP..... Im sure either concert will be totally *** kicking
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][q

The Mods seem to disagree.</P>

[/quote]

I believe they said it was borderline [:P]
      [/quote]

They said it was borderline, but that's still not good for you...
      [/quote]</P>

No, he said that if someone complained they would have suspended you.</P>

Lucky for you I'm a nice guy.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Here is another pic of her Dezz

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][q

The Mods seem to disagree.</p>

[/quote]

I believe they said it was borderline [:P]
          [/quote]

They said it was borderline, but that's still not good for you...
          [/quote]</p>

No, he said that if someone complained they would have suspended you.</p>

Lucky for you I'm a nice guy.</p>[/quote]

"Lead me not into temptation...."

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

OK. Don't shut up.</p>

Lets see if that works.</p>[/quote]

anything directed at me works......oh you were trying reverse psychology I get it!

[Edit] anyhow its a co workers 50th B-Day today so I have to surprise him for his cake, and then I'm going to smoke, you guys got about 15-20 min, lap it up.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK. Don't shut up.</P>

Lets see if that works.</P>

[/quote]

anything directed at me works......oh you were trying reverse psychology I get it!
              [/quote]</P>

I could fart and you'd give me a two paragraph response.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

You know what, man? I would be really interested in reading a Kobe book. If the right person got their hands on that project, it would be really special imo. Bill Simmons agrees. He said that Kobe is one of the most interesting athletes in our lifetime. It's really fascinating. I would love to learn about his time in Italy, the relationships he had with classmates and teammates (you never see his "boys" at Laker games, just Vanessa and the kids) his relationship with his parents (you never see them at games). I mean, he just seems like a very interesting guy and I would really enjoy reading a book about his life.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Here is another pic of her Dezz

[/quote]</P>

ehhh the first picture lt showed was good. shes good looking dont get me wrong. just sayin hes kobe and he should be with the finest women, robot vaginas included.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK. Don't shut up.</P>

Lets see if that works.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I could fart and you'd give me a two paragraph response.</P>

[/quote]lmao</P>

thats a sig comment right there, lmaooo</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Before i go read the last 20 or so pages...congrats on 1000..[B][&lt;)][B]</P>

Kase and Dezz, i need your valued opinions on something..can only go see one- STP or Tool???????</P>

[/quote]Id say see Tool, one of my boys saw them at MSG after takin a bunch of shrooms and said it was one of the best experiences of his life, Im also more of a fan of their music when compared 2 STP..... Im sure either concert will be totally *** kicking
                      [/quote] Where do i find this shrooms you guys speak of???? lol.</P>

To answer your post Dezz- YES, YES, and smokey is my middle name fella....</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

You know what, man? I would be really interested in reading a Kobe book. If the right person got their hands on that project, it would be really special imo. Bill Simmons agrees. He said that Kobe is one of the most interesting athletes in our lifetime. It's really fascinating. I would love to learn about his time in Italy, the relationships he had with classmates and teammates (you never see his "boys" at Laker games, just Vanessa and the kids) his relationship with his parents (you never see them at games). I mean, he just seems like a very interesting guy and I would really enjoy reading a book about his life.

[/quote]</P>

Don't you actually have to be able to read in order to write a book?</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK. Don't shut up.</p>

Lets see if that works.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I could fart and you'd give me a two paragraph response.</p>[/quote]

The sad thing is I could actually see that happen

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Before i go read the last 20 or so pages...congrats on 1000..[B][&lt;)][B]</p>

Kase and Dezz, i need your valued opinions on something..can only go see one- STP or Tool???????</p>

[/quote]Id say see Tool, one of my boys saw them at MSG after takin a bunch of shrooms and said it was one of the best experiences of his life, Im also more of a fan of their music when compared 2 STP..... Im sure either concert will be totally *** kicking
                            [/quote] Where do i find this shrooms you guys speak of???? lol.</p>

To answer your post Dezz- YES, YES, and smokey is my middle name fella....</p>[/quote]
                            Well you're up in Mass so do some research about the ones you can eat and take a lil walk into the woods looking for some free magic, LOL

Aite time 2 go 2 work, see ya's later 2nite or 2moro....
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

[/quote]
                              I would to for sure. He also grew up in Philadelphia. Bill Simmons sure does hate him. Good lord!!!

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

[/quote]
                                I would to for sure. He also grew up in Philadelphia. Bill Simmons sure does hate him. Good lord!!!
                                [/quote]

You read the column he published today on ESPN.com?

Comment

Working...
                                X