X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Before i go read the last 20 or so pages...congrats on 1000..[B][&lt;)][B]</P>

Kase and Dezz, i need your valued opinions on something..can only go see one- STP or Tool???????</P>

[/quote]Id say see Tool, one of my boys saw them at MSG after takin a bunch of shrooms and said it was one of the best experiences of his life, Im also more of a fan of their music when compared 2 STP..... Im sure either concert will be totally *** kicking
    [/quote]</P>

yea iv only shroomed twice, and that was one of them. i got lost in msg, started bugging but then collected my thoughts once lateralus started playing in the backround. im like "wait, this song means goood things." loland it just got better from their. its amazing, but if that song didnt come on i think i would of hadTHE worst trip possible. but found my friends and seat and just got lost in the visuals. i remember humming a song and staring at this cool eye thing for at least 20 mins. life changing event for me. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Bill Simmons sure does hate him. Good lord!!!
      [/quote]

You read the column he published today on ESPN.com?
      [/quote]
      That is what I am speaking of.....

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Before i go read the last 20 or so pages...congrats on 1000..[B][&lt;)][B]</P>

Kase and Dezz, i need your valued opinions on something..can only go see one- STP or Tool???????</P>

[/quote]Id say see Tool, one of my boys saw them at MSG after takin a bunch of shrooms and said it was one of the best experiences of his life, Im also more of a fan of their music when compared 2 STP..... Im sure either concert will be totally *** kicking
        [/quote] Where do i find this shrooms you guys speak of???? lol.</P>

To answer your post Dezz- YES, YES, and smokey is my middle name fella....</P>[/quote]
        Well you're up in Mass so do some research about the ones you can eat and take a lil walk into the woods looking for some free magic, LOL

Aite time 2 go 2 work, see ya's later 2nite or 2moro....
        [/quote] How dare you....NEW HAMPSHIRE- Live Free Or Die..............................................

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

life changing event for me. lol</p>[/quote]
          Seems like every time is. Last time I did it was 7/7/08. My one year wedding anniversary. Me and the wife rented a hotel room. God that was fun. It is hard to have sex though, lmao. Don't try it Pats....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

life changing event for me. lol</p>[/quote]
            Seems like every time is. Last time I did it was 7/7/08. My one year wedding anniversary. Me and the wife rented a hotel room. God that was fun. It is hard to have sex though, lmao. Don't try it Pats....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

life changing event for me. lol</P>

[/quote]
              [/quote]</P>

hahaha awesome. i could imagine its hard when peoples faces aremorphing and shifting. lol</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNkM3TUuTM</P>

this is a guy i know, hes candytripping(extacy and shooms). hahahaha ahhh man</P>

Comment

all this talk is making me want too. we should all do it oct 11th. lmao.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]all this talk is making me want too. we should all do it oct 11th. lmao.[/quote]

I've never shroomed before but I'd definitely be down to try it oct 11...gotta try everything once.

Comment

Landon, sent you a e-mail..You might want to check this one out...LMAO...

Comment

your shoomin too morehead. hahaha

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]all this talk is making me want too. we should all do it oct 11th. lmao.[/quote]

I've never shroomed before but I'd definitely be down to try it oct 11...gotta try everything once.
                        [/quote]</P>

lol i dont think a giants game is the best place to start.iwas just joking.</P>

ehh maybe it is, who knows. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]all this talk is making me want too. we should all do it oct 11th. lmao.[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol i dont think a giants game is the best place to start.iwas just joking.</p>

ehh maybe it is, who knows. </p>[/quote]

Bah getting my hopes up, whats wrong with you [:P]

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Landon, sent you a e-mail..You might want to check this one out...LMAO...[/quote]
                            WOW!!! That was pretty gross. Did he learn that move from Plax?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Landon, sent you a e-mail..You might want to check this one out...LMAO...[/quote]
                              WOW!!! That was pretty gross. Did he learn that move from Plax?
                              [/quote] Yeah somehow that should be turned into a Mr. Smith joke..lol.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

lol i dont think a giants game is the best place to start.iwas just joking.</P>

ehh maybe it is, who knows. </P>

[/quote]

Bah getting my hopes up, whats wrong with you [:P]
                                [/quote]</P>

i dont know. its all based on your mindset. someone like lt would go insane and claim the devel was after him.you and me just, it kinda feels like a certain kind of drunk where you dont give a **** but everything else is morphing and shifting. its hard to explain but a good time non the less.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X