This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    with how many comeback wins we've had, its not shocking that this would catch up to us. the only improvements we've made to our team was at WR over the past handful of years. so no, im not shocked.

yes, we're spoiled, its 100% true. there's a level of expectation that we're always the unsung underdog every year. so for us to be getting destroyed is unsettling.

I just watch and see what happens. hard to get my hopes up every year.
    I'm old and very impatient these days...haha.. But no we can't expect Sbs every year.....Like you say seeing them get totally destroyed "well" its like somebody kicked my dog...don't kick my ****ing dog man!..Our sucess and the cap hasn't helped but JR has to do better.....

Comment

• I just met a classmate working for a citibank near me haha, small world.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        3 out of 10 customers recommend where they shopped to a friend if they had no problems or an enjoyable experience. 7 out 10 customers recommend where they shopped to a friend if a problem occurred and is dealt with to the customers satisfaction. hmmm

So right before youre about to punch a customer in the face, count to 10 and remember.
        Those stats would have helped me out alot more about....5 hrs ago.

Comment

3 out of 10 customers recommend where they shopped to a friend if they had no problems or an enjoyable experience. 7 out 10 customers recommend where they shopped to a friend if a problem occurred and is dealt with to the customers satisfaction. hmmm

So right before youre about to punch a customer in the face, count to 10 and remember.
          my company sends out randomly generated surveys, if people have done recent transactions in branches etc....and sometimes we get complaints about OTHER branches or something, or other departments that we cant figure out. Negative results need to be addressed. Recently I got a REALLY bad score, but it was because the person came in to fix a problem that was caused elsewhere. No big deal, im good at that stuff, but he was venting in the wrong place, and I get stuck with the scores unless i have a REALLY well-thought description afterwards.

Also good advice: DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• excuse me for raiding the Thee Thread...basically all I can say is, we are what the record says, and how could Reese have neglected the O-Line for so long and Backers? basically 1A and 1B.

this O-Line is putrid, pure and simple.

rant over, and sorry if I butted into y'all's thing here.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
              excuse me for raiding the Thee Thread...basically all I can say is, we are what the record says, and how could Reese have neglected the O-Line for so long and Backers? basically 1A and 1B.

this O-Line is putrid, pure and simple.

rant over, and sorry if I butted into y'all's thing here.
              nah its the same thing we've been noticing for a few years now. he prob thought he was addressing it with a 1st round pick....which KINDA worked, a little....but left huge holes. LB will continue to be an issues, as i dont think he even understands what he needs. hard to say.

How bout that pass rush, eh??
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The defense is still better than the ****ing offense. I wouldn't even question the defense at this point...so sick of that offense producing like that.

Comment

• I thought our linebackers looked decent yesterday....This offense is horrible right now. olines garbage, Wr dont have time to get open. Nicks is dropping balls. WTF?

Comment

• Jpp is a shell of his former self. The only good dlineman we have right now is Kiwi.

Comment

• Is everyone satisfied with the ending to breaking bad?

Comment

• Is NFL redzone really $49.99 for the season?

Insane!!

Comment

• i didnt watch breaking bad yet. shhhhh!!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Jpp is a shell of his former self. The only good dlineman we have right now is Kiwi.
                            pass rush is straight DOOOOOOKIIIIEEE!!!!!!

we make all O-lines look like 5 hall of famers in their prime lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

i didnt watch breaking bad yet. shhhhh!!
                              Everyone starts smoking meth together and lives happily ever after.

Comment

i didnt watch breaking bad yet. shhhhh!!
                                It was great, don't venture into the breaking bad thread

Comment

Working...
                                X