Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm moving all the rest of my stuff to my new place today...ugh....i HAAAAAATE moving so much.

    Maybe I should just have my local congressman pack and move it all for me...i hear he's free...
    Boyfriend kick you out?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Boyfriend kick you out?
      lol....just moving in with a buddy of mine who bought a house in the spring that he just finished remodeling. i get so lazy about moving....

      at least the other times i've moved I had a deadline, like december 31st or something....now that i can do it at my own pace, i've gotten really lazy about it =\
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Trying so hard not to go in tagf, but theres too many idiotic posts and threads that I cant help myself.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Trying so hard not to go in tagf, but theres too many idiotic posts and threads that I cant help myself.
          lol i wont even daaaare go in there!!! I cant handle those ppl even when we're winning games lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            lol i wont even daaaare go in there!!! I cant handle those ppl even when we're winning games lol
            They are worse when we are winning. When we win, they think we're the 07 Patriots or something.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              lol i wont even daaaare go in there!!! I cant handle those ppl even when we're winning games lol
              I dont know, maybe its from trolling huff, but when someone says something ridiculous I feel the need to call them out. Either that or MHs rubbing off on me.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                They are worse when we are winning. When we win, they think we're the 07 Patriots or something.
                Id rather them believing every things rainbows and lollypops than this ****.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Id rather them believing every things rainbows and lollypops than this ****.
                  tru.dat...

                  even on our GOOD years nobody really talked about us as being dominant or anything....always liked it that way!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    tru.dat...

                    even on our GOOD years nobody really talked about us as being dominant or anything....always liked it that way!!
                    The last time we were truly dominant was the 1990 season.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      The last time we were truly dominant was the 1990 season.
                      fine MH....nobody talked about us being contenders....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Am I the only one who likes Russell Wilson over all the other young QB's?
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Am I the only one who likes Russell Wilson over all the other young QB's?
                          Nope, I'm with you. He's sure making a good case for himself.

                          Though I generally don't like running QBs.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Nope, I'm with you. He's sure making a good case for himself.

                            Though I generally don't like running QBs.
                            Same, but he's just flat out good.

                            I've honestly never seen him have a "bad" game.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Same, but he's just flat out good.

                              I've honestly never seen him have a "bad" game.
                              Didnt he have one last week?

                              Comment


                              • The blocked Reddit at work. surprised it actually took this long.

                                WELP....time for a new job!!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X