Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boss told me that once I graduate, I'll be working with the Accountant on this trust company...hell yeah, they have a ton of assets.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Boss told me that once I graduate, I'll be working with the Accountant on this trust company...hell yeah, they have a ton of assets.
      he wants you to cook the books!!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I missed the waiver claim on Woodhead by the guy 1 spot ahead of me on priority. Coulda used him with Spiller as a game time decision.
        Very tough year for RB's. Every team is splitting time. I'm waiting for Rice to break out.
        As usual...the power is at QB. Brees is saving my bacon.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          he wants you to cook the books!!
          Haha! As long as I'm getting paid son!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Very tough year for RB's. Every team is splitting time. I'm waiting for Rice to break out.
            As usual...the power is at QB. Brees is saving my bacon.
            How long do you think you are going to wait for Rice to breakout?

            He has to...would be scary if he didn't

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Very tough year for RB's. Every team is splitting time. I'm waiting for Rice to break out.
              As usual...the power is at QB. Brees is saving my bacon.
              yea, i picked him again in my big money league....bacon is a great description.

              yea, i got Peterson in that league also3

              but a ton of guys are gambles. they really need to take my suggestion that i've been making for YEARS....TEAM RUNNING GAME, not indiv. players.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                How long do you think you are going to wait for Rice to breakout?

                He has to...would be scary if he didn't
                Well Harbaugh said they were going to make him the center of the offense again after last week's all-pass debacle. So I'm hoping its this week.
                Should be back to completely healthy now.


                My RB's are killing me. I had 3 going last week including the flex (Rice, Mcfad and Snelling) and they got me at total of 9 points.
                Thank God for Brees and the Indy defense that bailed me out.
                Last edited by Morehead State; 10-03-2013, 09:46 AM.
                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Very tough year for RB's. Every team is splitting time. I'm waiting for Rice to break out.
                  As usual...the power is at QB. Brees is saving my bacon.
                  I feel as if all the RB's are under performing so badly.

                  Goodness, Martin is just making me sad.

                  Honestly if I didn't have Peyton, I'd be dead last.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    I feel as if all the RB's are under performing so badly.

                    Goodness, Martin is just making me sad.

                    Honestly if I didn't have Peyton, I'd be dead last.
                    Not mine....Peterson, Bush, Forte, Le'Veon Bell, Charles....all in different leagues obviously, but I havent had any problems, other than MJD, but he's just sitting on the bench till further notice.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Not mine....Peterson, Bush, Forte, Le'Veon Bell, Charles....all in different leagues obviously, but I havent had any problems, other than MJD, but he's just sitting on the bench till further notice.
                      Well good for freaking you.













                      loser.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        Well good for freaking you.













                        loser.
                        not my fault you suck at drafting RBs =P
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          not my fault you suck at drafting RBs =P
                          Hey, it's my first time doing this. Cut me some slack yo.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Hey, it's my first time doing this. Cut me some slack yo.
                            im just messing. I didnt know it was your first time. i'll be gentle.



                            you are kinda right though...in general, teams dont run as much, and the RB-by-committee is much more common(and still fairly effective).

                            fantasy football needs my recommended overhaul because of it....but no company has the balls to do it.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              im just messing. I didnt know it was your first time. i'll be gentle.



                              you are kinda right though...in general, teams dont run as much, and the RB-by-committee is much more common(and still fairly effective).

                              fantasy football needs my recommended overhaul because of it....but no company has the balls to do it.
                              You can be rough if you'd like

                              ok that was weird.

                              Anyway, that's a good point. Offenses are just bombs away nowadays. Vertical offenses.

                              And what is this "recommended overhaul"?
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Hey, it's my first time doing this. Cut me some slack yo.
                                I didnt have a good draft this year either. Next year...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X