This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Listen man...I'm aware of the turnovers....however, just watching the games, the only one producing solid D is Amukamara.....Ross has flashes of awesome, but then gets burned on the next play, which suuuucks....but whatever. No LBs....ZERO PASS RUSH....and we let teams move up the field 8 yards at a time if they want, at will....it's horrendous.
    A lot of our defensive breakdowns were later in games after they were worn down.
    They created 3 turnovers last week and the O did nothing with them. Just a bunch of 3 and outs.
    They gave up 24 points last week and were on the field all day.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      DD is mediocre.
      Right now...."mediocre" is a lot better than we've been getting. I for one, will take it right now.
      the right side isn't nearly as bad as the rest of the line....youre right. i think Diehl is actually not sucking nearly as bad as...ahem... : Cordle, Baas, Beatty, Brewer, Boothe...did I miss anyone? lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        First of all...4 TD's were given up by the offense and ST's. Secondly all these turnovers and 3 and outs (we lead in both) have put the defense in a hole all year.
        Our defense isn't good, but of the three units, they are by far playing the best. Most defenses have the benefit of being able to have an offense that can keep the ball at least. Ours doesn't.
        I agree. In every game theyve started rather strong only to be chipped away at. Most of it falls on the offense for not being able to sustain a drive. Think we had the ball for a little over 5 minutes during the 2nd quarter last week.
        BUT the defense is still having misques, corners play +5 yards off their man on 3rd and shorts, slants still kill us, the middle of the field and the flats are always wide open, we never check the rb or fb and always leave them free in the flats. Its still the same ****ty defense weve seen for 3 years.

Comment

• And many times when the secondary drops into coverage theres never anyone between the line of scrimmage and the 1st down marker. Rbs kill us on that. We better watch out for McCoy this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I agree. In every game theyve started rather strong only to be chipped away at. Most of it falls on the offense for not being able to sustain a drive. Think we had the ball for a little over 5 minutes during the 2nd quarter last week.
            BUT the defense is still having misques, corners play +5 yards off their man on 3rd and shorts, slants still kill us, the middle of the field and the flats are always wide open, we never check the rb or fb and always leave them free in the flats. Its still the same ****ty defense weve seen for 3 years.
            The bottom line is that we can win with this defense.
            We can't win with this offense.
            They've scored 7 points in 2 games. And they lead the league in turnovers.
            To focus on the defensive problems seems misguided to me.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Listen man...I'm aware of the turnovers....however, just watching the games, the only one producing solid D is Amukamara.....Ross has flashes of awesome, but then gets burned on the next play, which suuuucks....but whatever. No LBs....ZERO PASS RUSH....and we let teams move up the field 8 yards at a time if they want, at will....it's horrendous.
              I think our LBs have played the run well in the first half, but they get gased from constantly giving up first downs and the anemic offense.

Comment

I always save my old phone...I need backups should something happen
                So many people in Asian New York fix phones quickly for a price of course. Hence why I don't even get insurance.

Comment

• I know the giants look like **** but I dont know why everyone has us losing. We wiped the floor with the eagles last year.

Comment

I know the giants look like **** but I dont know why everyone has us losing. We wiped the floor with the eagles last year.
                    Lol, have you looked at the scoreboards? We've been wiped to the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Lol, have you looked at the scoreboards? We've been wiped to the floor.
                      At least we put up a fight last week. Building momentum

Comment

At least we put up a fight last week. Building momentum
                        some fight lol

Comment

• Snee headed to season ending IR.....blarggghhhh.....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Snee headed to season ending IR.....blarggghhhh.....
                            Nice of him to restructure after the fact.

Comment

• I never realized he was a Giant, zing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                I never realized he was a Giant, zing.
                                huh?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X