• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

is that Nash on there..Wheres Captain Canuk playin now

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]is that Nash on there..Wheres Captain Canuk playin now[/quote]
      Same place as the stupid Coyotes. Phoenix.........

Comment

<p class="blurb">Warner Home Video</p>
        <p class="blurb">New York Giants faithful will have the opportunity to
        relive many of Big Blue's greatest moments when Warner Home Video
        (WHV), the National Football League (NFL), and NFL Films release NFL New York Giants 10 Greatest Games
        on August 25th, 2009. Fans will be able to own a piece of Giants
        history with this 10-disc collectible that gives instant access to many
        of the amazing moments in team history.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WARNER HOME VIDEO "GOES BLUE" WITH RELEASE OF NFL New York Giants 10 Greatest Games
        ON DVD AUGUST 25, 2009

RELIVE SOME OF THE MOST MEMORABLE GAMES IN BIG BLUE'S HISTORY IN THEIR ORIGINAL NETWORK BROADCAST FORMAT

BURBANK,
        CA (May 28, 2009) - New York Giants faithful will have the opportunity
        to relive many of Big Blue's greatest moments when Warner Home Video
        (WHV), the National Football League (NFL), and NFL Films release NFL New York Giants 10 Greatest Games
        on August 25th, 2009. Fans will be able to own a piece of Giants
        history with this 10-disc collectible that gives instant access to many
        of the amazing moments in team history for an SRP of $49.98.

From
        Phil Simms to Jeff Hostetler to Eli Manning, Giants fans will get the
        chance to witness all three quarterbacks lead their teams to Super Bowl
        glory. The NFL New York Giants 10 Greatest Games DVD set allows
        fans to see the game exactly how it played out from start to finish in
        its original network broadcast format. Witness Lawrence Taylor's
        domination as the "Big Blue Wrecking Crew" impose their will on the
        49ers and Redskins and allow the Giants to outscore their opponents by
        a combined 66-3 on their way to a victory in Super Bowl XXI. Relive Eli
        Manning's greatest comeback against the Eagles, capped off by a
        thrilling overtime victory, along with David Tyree's unforgettable
        helmet catch in Super Bowl XLII against the previously undefeated
        Patriots.

"The New York Giants have been one of the most
        storied franchises in the NFL since their inception," said Don Polite,
        Executive Director, Partner Brands Marketing, Warner Home Video. "Now
        for the first time ever, WHV has compiled ten of their most triumphant
        games on DVD to give Big Blue fans the opportunity to relive these
        great moments over and over."

NFL New York Giants 10 Greatest Games consist of:
        1986 - Playoff win over the Niners - Giants defeat 49ers 49-3.
        1986 - Giants defeat Redskins 17-0 in the playoffs.
        1986 - Giants defeat Broncos 39-20 in Super Bowl XXI.
        1990 - Giants defeat Bears 31-3 in the playoffs.
        1990 - Giants defeat 49ers 15-13 in the playoffs.
        1990 - Giants defeat Bills 20-19 in Super Bowl XXV.
        2000 - Giants defeat Eagles 20-10 in the playoffs.
        2000 - Giants shutout Vikings 41-0 in NFC Championship Game.
        2006 - Giants defeat Eagles 30-24 with Eli Manning's epic comeback.
        2007 - Giants defeat Patriots 17-14 in Super Bowl XLII.</p>
        <p class="blurb">Warner Home Video</p>
        <p class="blurb">http://www.digitallyobsessed.com/displaypr.php?ID=776</p>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]your shoomin too morehead. hahaha[/quote]</P>

I like them in my spaghetti sauce.</P>

Does that count?</P>

[/quote]

Hey if its the right kind of Shrooms who cares how you take em right?

[:P]
          [/quote]</P>

I get them in the produce dept.</P>

[/quote]

Hey, I'm not incredibly knowledgeable about this topic, is "The Produce Dept" Slang for the guy who sells me that ****? [:P]
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

u have the best avatar/sig combo on the boards period.</P>
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]your shoomin too morehead. hahaha[/quote]</p>

I like them in my spaghetti sauce.</p>

Does that count?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I get them in the produce dept.</p>

[/quote]

Hey, I'm not incredibly knowledgeable about this topic, is "The Produce Dept" Slang for the guy who sells me that ****? [:P]
            [/quote]</p>

</p>

u have the best avatar/sig combo on the boards period.</p>[/quote]

Dude, I thought you were at the Yanks game

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]all this talk is making me want too. we should all do it oct 11th. lmao.[/quote]

I've never shroomed before but I'd definitely be down to try it oct 11...gotta try everything once.
              [/quote]</p>

lol i dont think a giants game is the best place to start.iwas just joking.</p>

ehh maybe it is, who knows. </p>

[/quote]

Bah getting my hopes up, whats wrong with you [:P]
              [/quote]</p>

i dont know. its all based on your mindset. someone like lt would go insane and claim the devel was after him.you and me just, it kinda feels like a certain kind of drunk where you dont give a **** but everything else is morphing and shifting. its hard to explain but a good time non the less.</p>

[/quote]

I've done hallucinogenic's before, just not Shrooms [:P]
              30x Salvia and Acid, tho acid was like 10 years ago, Salvia I've done a buncha times.

[/quote]</p>

iv never done acid. i felt like id never be the same lol. salvias a good time. sprinkle that **** all over a blunt.</p>[/quote]LOL, Mah Dude!!!

We need 2 get a session goin down!!!!
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]all this talk is making me want too. we should all do it oct 11th. lmao.[/quote]

I've never shroomed before but I'd definitely be down to try it oct 11...gotta try everything once.
                [/quote]LOL, thats prolly THE worst place 2 do em for the 1st time...... Aite well maybe a Giants vs Iggles game in Philly would be worse

1st should be with a few people youve known for mad time and in a park or at someone's house..... somewhere where there isnt a TON of people you dont know...... Ive had a bad trip and tried to fight a whole pool hall and then the group of friends I went there with cause when I was in the bathroom of the pool hall I heard HUNDREDS of voices (thinking it was everyone in the pool hall talking ****) so I did the single worst thing you can do on shrooms.... I Looked into the mirror.

So Im talking 2 myself, hyping myself up to take down the whole pool hall so i KICK the bathroom door open and yell at the top of my lungs "All you Fa**ots talking Sh*t better get outside cause ITS ON!!!!!"..... so I go outside and wait for the 1st person 2 come out so I could pound them down, but my crew comes outside and Im trippin so hard I think THEY wanna fight me.....long story short my boy had a long talk with me and I realized nothing I heard/saw in the mirror was real and from that time on ive been able 2 control my trips....
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Hey guys ..great day for the Tread it was a good read.... got me thinking that what we type says something about who we are and that's important or should be..ha...I learned something....my old man used lay this one on meonce in while...Yacan learn something new every day if pay attention ..boy. Guess the old boy new what he was talking about.</P>

Its a new day... andyou all have a great one.....or I will sick the dogs on ya..[]</P>

</P>

I was looking at tunes earlier andcame across this one....no a big rap fan but I like this guy and this tune .. snoop showing respect for J Cash</P>

crank it up if can...enjoy....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GYeTdj4hrU&amp;feature=related</P>

byron</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]u have the best avatar/sig combo on the boards period.[/quote]

so I was with a stripper named Lexi tonight, that moved her *** in incredible ways tonight, how was your night MMB I heard the Yankee's won...

(Btw, I didn't go to a strip club, she came to bowling cause the guy I bowl with father owns said strip club...Titilations you should come with Mattit's a ****ing awesome time.)

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]your shoomin too morehead. hahaha[/quote]</p>

I like them in my spaghetti sauce.</p>

Does that count?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I get them in the produce dept.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

u have the best avatar/sig combo on the boards period.</p>[/quote]

Dude, I thought you were at the Yanks game
                      [/quote]

busted out early... yankee games ain't giant games...

baseball.... what a boring sport...

its only good on TV when u can change the channel to something else back and forth

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]all this talk is making me want too. we should all do it oct 11th. lmao.[/quote]

[/quote]LOL, thats prolly THE worst place 2 do em for the 1st time...... Aite well maybe a Giants vs Iggles game in Philly would be worse

1st should be with a few people youve known for mad time and in a park or at someone's house..... somewhere where there isnt a TON of people you dont know...... Ive had a bad trip and tried to fight a whole pool hall and then the group of friends I went there with cause when I was in the bathroom of the pool hall I heard HUNDREDS of voices (thinking it was everyone in the pool hall talking ****) so I did the single worst thing you can do on shrooms.... I Looked into the mirror.

So Im talking 2 myself, hyping myself up to take down the whole pool hall so i KICK the bathroom door open and yell at the top of my lungs "All you Fa**ots talking Sh*t better get outside cause ITS ON!!!!!"..... so I go outside and wait for the 1st person 2 come out so I could pound them down, but my crew comes outside and Im trippin so hard I think THEY wanna fight me.....long story short my boy had a long talk with me and I realized nothing I heard/saw in the mirror was real and from that time on ive been able 2 control my trips....
                        [/quote]

yea man, u need a comfortable place with people you trust

do u really trust me daven?

i'm freaking out man

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]u have the best avatar/sig combo on the boards period.[/quote]

so I was with a stripper named Lexi tonight, that moved her *** in incredible ways tonight, how was your night MMB I heard the Yankee's won...

(Btw, I didn't go to a strip club, she came to bowling cause the guy I bowl with father owns said strip club...Titilations you should come with Mattit's a ****ing awesome time.)
                          [/quote]

na i got my hos the old fashion way... mickey and club over the head

Comment

morning nigs

Comment

what it do

Comment

how was the game mang?

Comment