Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Hello
    OH HI
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Oh and a very special hello to you

      Comment


      • For a special person amirite?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
          For a special person amirite?
          she was talking to me, JERK!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            she was talking to me, JERK!!
            That's who I was talking about

            Comment


            • How are the both of you? What's been going on? Work, women, family.....

              Comment


              • Banging work out little by little, banging a ton of chicks, no family.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Banging work out little by little, banging a ton of chicks, no family.
                  Really?

                  Love your sig

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                    Really?

                    Love your sig

                    Haha, I'm totally kidding. I'm chillen. Good luck this week, did well on my 2 quizzes without studying... got my iphone, and also got offered another job somewhere but I'm exploring.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Haha, I'm totally kidding. I'm chillen. Good luck this week, did well on my 2 quizzes without studying... got my iphone, and also got offered another job somewhere but I'm exploring.
                      What?....Watch out now, here comes Moke...Congrats!

                      As for Pizz........*crickets*

                      Comment


                      • How about you Laurah?

                        Comment


                        • I am very good.....on vacation from work right now....bored but loving it at the same time....my family is insane as always, and as far as men go....well, you know how you all are...hopeless...lol....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                            I am very good.....on vacation from work right now....bored but loving it at the same time....my family is insane as always, and as far as men go....well, you know how you all are...hopeless...lol....
                            We men say the same for women

                            Comment


                            • Oh, and I finally decided on a high school for my daughter.....St. Anthony's Academy.....went to an open house yesterday, and it's absolutely perfect! Affordable too..so psyched about it....YAY!!!!!

                              Comment


                              • Sounds expensive Laurah.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X