Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG....Just noticed my post count is 1005....have I been here that long? LOL....time flies in the presence of good company.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Sounds expensive Laurah.
      I did alot of research, and compared to other private schools in my area, this one is a steal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
        I did alot of research, and compared to other private schools in my area, this one is a steal.
        Gotcha, as long as she's getting a great education

Comment

What?....Watch out now, here comes Moke...Congrats!

As for Pizz........*crickets*
          Sorry...got really crazy at work. I'll catch up later.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Gotcha, as long as she's getting a great education
            How is your situation with your dad?

Comment

Oh, and I finally decided on a high school for my daughter.....St. Anthony's Academy.....went to an open house yesterday, and it's absolutely perfect! Affordable too..so psyched about it....YAY!!!!!
              Very nice
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• lol did you guys at least have fun? I mean...you really expected them to win that right?

Comment

lol did you guys at least have fun? I mean...you really expected them to win that right?
                  We had a good time despite that...It's not just about the game for us when we go to THEE Game...it's just great to see each other.

But yes.....going into the half, I expected us to be in position to win that game. It made it even more painful than the previous 3. The Dallas I thought we looked in good shape....but that was week 1...a week 1 loss isn't devastating...but yea....it was really painful.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    We had a good time despite that...It's not just about the game for us when we go to THEE Game...it's just great to see each other.

But yes.....going into the half, I expected us to be in position to win that game. It made it even more painful than the previous 3. The Dallas I thought we looked in good shape....but that was week 1...a week 1 loss isn't devastating...but yea....it was really painful.
                    I feel you

Comment

I feel you
                      Ask Pizz where he was when the game ended...

Poor guy.....The victim of Hooligans!!!
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Where were you when the game ended, JP?

Comment

Where were you when the game ended, JP?
                          At the gates. I got tossed. =\
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            At the gates. I got tossed. =\
                            For fighting someone? Why am I not surprised?

Comment

For fighting someone? Why am I not surprised?
                              Well, no....I didn't really do anything. My understanding was they had me leave for my own protection lol...which kinda makes sense.

Basically after that first awful pick in the mid-4th, I went to grab a drink. As I turn around to walk to the bathroom, all these ppl are pouring out of the tunnels into the halls. And this group of 4 obnoxiously drunk kids are right in front of me as i turn around, and they completely knocked me over, like...no regard for where they were walking, i was just simply "in their way" i guess. So I jumped up and threw an elbow into the front kid, and got in his face. And 2 ushers and a security guard dragged me away. I argued with them like..."Why am I being kicked out?! I didn't do anything but get up and stand my ground" and this one guy was basically like "Listen....4 of them, 1 of you...not only is it just easier to take you out of the situation instead of 4 guys, but they probably would have just followed you around should anything have happened..."

So, I guess it makes sense...but, it still kinda sucked...
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• That's just stupid though. They have power so why couldn't they just take the 4 kids away?

Idiotic.

Comment

Working...
                                X