X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"]how was the game mang?[/quote]

boring as ****... baseball sucks

i made the decision im not going to another yankee game unless its playoffs, a big game, vs boston, vs mets, or vs phillies

these BS weeknight games suck
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

whaaaat stallworth only got 30 days?!!? daaamn man

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]how was the game mang?[/quote] boring as ****... baseball sucks i made the decision im not going to another yankee game unless its playoffs, a big game, vs boston, vs mets, or vs phillies these BS weeknight games suck[/quote]</P>

lol you get ****ty? that helps</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]how was the game mang?[/quote] boring as ****... baseball sucks i made the decision im not going to another yankee game unless its playoffs, a big game, vs boston, vs mets, or vs phillies these BS weeknight games suck[/quote]</P>

lol you get ****ty? that helps</P>[/quote]

yea i was feelin nice

Comment

Morning ****ers

3 mo days

Comment

why the phillies?!?! they mean nothing to you... why do you hate them so much!! lol</P>

btw, good morning boys</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]how was the game mang?[/quote] boring as ****... baseball sucks i made the decision im not going to another yankee game unless its playoffs, a big game, vs boston, vs mets, or vs phillies these BS weeknight games suck[/quote] So your a bandwagon fan..Dont worry, i wont tell anyone..It will be our little secret....lol.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

why the phillies?!?! they mean nothing to you... why do you hate them so much!! lol</P>

btw, good morning boys</P>[/quote]

cuz im gonna take u to that game and break ur balls the whole time we stick it to ur PHILLY boys...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]how was the game mang?[/quote] boring as ****... baseball sucks i made the decision im not going to another yankee game unless its playoffs, a big game, vs boston, vs mets, or vs phillies these BS weeknight games suck[/quote]</p>

why the phillies?!?! they mean nothing to you... why do you hate them so much!! lol</p>

btw, good morning boys</p>[/quote]

cuz im gonna take u to that game and break ur balls the whole time we stick it to ur PHILLY boys...[/quote]

Count me in

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]how was the game mang?[/quote] boring as ****... baseball sucks i made the decision im not going to another yankee game unless its playoffs, a big game, vs boston, vs mets, or vs phillies these BS weeknight games suck[/quote] So your a bandwagon fan..Dont worry, i wont tell anyone..It will be our little secret....lol.[/quote]

na i watch most of the games on tv... but i always have something i can switch to...

its just the sport itself, it is so slow and blaaaaaa

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]how was the game mang?[/quote] boring as ****... baseball sucks i made the decision im not going to another yankee game unless its playoffs, a big game, vs boston, vs mets, or vs phillies these BS weeknight games suck[/quote]</p>

why the phillies?!?! they mean nothing to you... why do you hate them so much!! lol</p>

btw, good morning boys</p>[/quote]

cuz im gonna take u to that game and break ur balls the whole time we stick it to ur PHILLY boys...[/quote]

Count me in
                        [/quote]

i will never count u in unless u show oct 11th

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] cuz im gonna take u to that game and break ur balls the whole time we stick it to ur PHILLY boys...[/quote]</P>

lol and the series will end like last time and youll cry the whole way home and ruin my day!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

btw, good morning boys</p>

[/quote] cuz im gonna take u to that game and break ur balls the whole time we stick it to ur PHILLY boys...[/quote]</p>

lol and the series will end like last time and youll cry the whole way home and ruin my day!</p>[/quote]

End meaning Lidge blowing a save?

Yeah, I can see that happening

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]how was the game mang?[/quote] boring as ****... baseball sucks i made the decision im not going to another yankee game unless its playoffs, a big game, vs boston, vs mets, or vs phillies these BS weeknight games suck[/quote] So your a bandwagon fan..Dont worry, i wont tell anyone..It will be our little secret....lol.[/quote]</P>

yessss yesss he is a bandwagon fan. therefor all his debates regarding the yanks are fruitless and meaningless.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] cuz im gonna take u to that game and break ur balls the whole time we stick it to ur PHILLY boys...[/quote]</P>

lol and the series will end like last time and youll cry the whole way home and ruin my day!</P>[/quote]

spending a day with me will make ur week... so don't worry if i ruin the day

Comment

Working...
                                X