This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    If you're going to replace Gates for someone, I'd go with Davis.

I think he's rated high because Jacksonville is Jacksonville AND the fact that the Chargers are already slim offensively.

I expect Ryan Mathews to get good amount of points, Gates might too. Who are targets for Rivers? Royal and Gates? And I think the guy Allen is pretty damn good.
    I can start 2 TE's or 2 WR's in these slots (or 1 and 1), so I can start Gates and Davis and I think that might be what i end up doing, Cameron came in a trade recently I haven't had him long...I'd like to start him but I don't know if he's better then Gates or Davis...everyone has right around the same amount of Tagerts per game...Davis and Jeffery seem to be the most "explosive" while Cameron and Gates are more consistent...although still not very consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
      I can start 2 TE's or 2 WR's in these slots (or 1 and 1), so I can start Gates and Davis and I think that might be what i end up doing, Cameron came in a trade recently I haven't had him long...I'd like to start him but I don't know if he's better then Gates or Davis...everyone has right around the same amount of Tagerts per game...Davis and Jeffery seem to be the most "explosive" while Cameron and Gates are more consistent...although still not very consistent.
      Cameron has been pretty consistent this year for me, don't see how he's not consistent.

I wouldn't bank on Jeffery right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Cameron has been pretty consistent this year for me, don't see how he's not consistent.

I wouldn't bank on Jeffery right now.
        in my league

Cameron has gone: 16--9--24--15--3--6
        Jeffery has gone: 4--4--5--21--28--4
        Davis has gone: 21--2--0--7--14--31
        Gates has gone: 4--11--11--19--7--2

what bothers me about Cameron and Gates is their last two weeks were down weeks where Davis went off last week for 31.

I might go Davis for the chance of an explosive week (even though he could easily do nothing) and Cameron or Gates since they are both more consistent.

I'll probably skip Jeffery (even though he's highest rated by Yahoo) because he's by far the least consistent.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
          Is it Friday yet?
          Huuump daaayee

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Huuump daaayee
            Gaaaaayyeeeee!!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Gaaaaayyeeeee!!!
              You have camel toe

Comment

You have camel toe
                OHHH NOOOOO!!! =O
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Cool Fact:

The only(skill position) player in NFL history to score a TD against every team, is Terrell Owens.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Six of Eli Manning's league-leading 15 interceptions have been intended for Rueben Randle.

Randle is shouldering the blame here as the Giants are pushing him to define his routes better and exhibit better "body presence." The fact that he hasn't been benched is a tip of the cap to his talent level. The Giants know the No. 3 wideout is a big part of their offense now and is a core piece of their future with Hakeem Nicks in the final year of his contract. "He brings a lot to the table," coach Tom Coughlin said of Randle. "We just have to keep working with him and refining that talent."

-New York Daily News
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Facts dont matter on this board.

Comment

Facts dont matter on this board.
                        I know....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• You know whos been playing well? Pugh. I think someone around here needs to eat a crow sammich.

Comment

You know whos been playing well? Pugh. I think someone around here needs to eat a crow sammich.
                            nah he definitely is playing well man...he's playing at the same high level as all the early 1st round OLs that went before him.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              nah he definitely is playing well man...he's playing at the same high level as all the early 1st round OLs that went before him.
                              Even better than them.
                              Hes probably our best linemen right now....

Comment

Working...
                              X