Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
    Brady's offense isn't dependent on receivers reading the plays correctly, they run their routes he hits them in stride there is nothing there for the WR's to F up, no way to make wrong reads.

    almost every single play the Giants run has many places where a miss communication or a miss read will result in a turn over more times then not, you don't like the Int's? make gilbride run an offense like the patriots offense...you won't see anymore ints from Eli.
    Yes it is.
    Basically every team runs sight adjustment routes.
    Randle has played very well this year. As a matter of fact the one bright spot this season has been the WR's.

    Eli has 15 picks. These are the exact same WR's he had last year with one more year's experience.
    How you can't grasp this is a mystery.
    Honestly...Eli has just sucked this season....Period.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Pats offense has ton of sight adjustments. The only difference is, Brady puts the ball on the wr and they just can't catch.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HeatherP View Post
        Count me in!![]
        me too

        Comment


        • Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
          me too
          You're a tad tardy.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Yes it is.
            Basically every team runs sight adjustment routes.
            Randle has played very well this year. As a matter of fact the one bright spot this season has been the WR's.

            Eli has 15 picks. These are the exact same WR's he had last year with one more year's experience.
            How you can't grasp this is a mystery.
            Honestly...Eli has just sucked this season....Period.
            The offense sucks this year...when you are throwing to spots it's nice to know whether your receiver is at least heading to the spot you think he is...unfortunately Eli hasn't had enough time most of this year to know that he's had to throw the ball before the receivers have even made the decision at times.

            Eli has always bailed out this ****ty offensive scheme, Eli is having an off year...that much is clear, that said if he was playing in an offensive scheme like the Patriots or Denver for example....we'd still be winning.

            In my opinion you remove Gilbride from our team and add a competent OC we'd be 3 and 3 at the moment all other things remaining exactly the same.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
              The offense sucks this year...when you are throwing to spots it's nice to know whether your receiver is at least heading to the spot you think he is...unfortunately Eli hasn't had enough time most of this year to know that he's had to throw the ball before the receivers have even made the decision at times.

              Eli has always bailed out this ****ty offensive scheme, Eli is having an off year...that much is clear, that said if he was playing in an offensive scheme like the Patriots or Denver for example....we'd still be winning.

              In my opinion you remove Gilbride from our team and add a competent OC we'd be 3 and 3 at the moment all other things remaining exactly the same.
              What you fail to understand is that this scheme has been designed and refined over the years specifically for Eli. Its more Eli's scheme than KG's.
              Its a 7 step, downfield passing scheme because that's what Eli does well. Its a huge departure from the schemes that KG ran earlier in his career.

              In other words....be careful what you wish for. The next one might be a case of trying to fit Eli into a scheme that may not suit what he does well.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • What should I get for breakfast. I'm tired of oatmeal every day.
                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                  What should I get for breakfast. I'm tired of oatmeal every day.
                  everything bagel with 2 eggs, pepper.

                  You may add cheese if you'd like, but that depends on your diet.

                  Also salt if you want an extra kick, but everything bagels have a lot of salt as is.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                    What should I get for breakfast. I'm tired of oatmeal every day.
                    Hostess Cupcakes and Diet Coke.

                    Remember......."preservatives"...........preserve you.....
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      What you fail to understand is that this scheme has been designed and refined over the years specifically for Eli. Its more Eli's scheme than KG's.
                      Its a 7 step, downfield passing scheme because that's what Eli does well. Its a huge departure from the schemes that KG ran earlier in his career.

                      In other words....be careful what you wish for. The next one might be a case of trying to fit Eli into a scheme that may not suit what he does well.
                      I understand this Morehead...the problem is the rest of the offense can not support a 7 step down field passing game right now, that's JR's fault....if Eli was at the top of his game right now he could probably cover up the offense deficiencies, clearly he is not at the top of his game right now though.

                      knowing all this Gilbride should adjust the offense to run more 3 step drop quick hits because that's something our offense even with its deficiencies could pull off right now, I don't think Eli would have a problem running that either, it's not his forte but he's more then capable of accomplishing it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                        I understand this Morehead...the problem is the rest of the offense can not support a 7 step down field passing game right now, that's JR's fault....if Eli was at the top of his game right now he could probably cover up the offense deficiencies, clearly he is not at the top of his game right now though.

                        knowing all this Gilbride should adjust the offense to run more 3 step drop quick hits because that's something our offense even with its deficiencies could pull off right now, I don't think Eli would have a problem running that either, it's not his forte but he's more then capable of accomplishing it.
                        It is JR fault in that respect. He didn't give the O line near enough attention in the off season.
                        Having said that we did revise our scheme with some short patterns. One turned into a Bears TD.
                        Eli sucks at those quick pass plays. Look at his career,....90% at least of his picks are shorter patterns. he lacks touch on the shorter stuff and also tends to be high on them,....leading to tipped balls.

                        We have what we have...A QB with specific abilities and a OC who has molded his scheme to fit those abilities. Unfortunately...our QB is not that adaptable. He does what he does well and he does what he does poorly.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • I wanna get a new jersey this year....but i think im done getting active players....

                          Maybe I should finally get a throwback....LT, Bavarro, something like that...
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • After buying Tuck and JPP jerseys 2 years in a row, I would never buy an active player jersey...probably wouldn't spend money on jerseys period anymore.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I wanna get a new jersey this year....but i think im done getting active players....

                              Maybe I should finally get a throwback....LT, Bavarro, something like that...
                              I have a Bavaro jersey. But I still wear my ex-Giant jerseys. Even my Shockey jersey I still wear
                              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                              Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                After buying Tuck and JPP jerseys 2 years in a row, I would never buy an active player jersey...probably wouldn't spend money on jerseys period anymore.
                                I only buy knockoffs....they look legit though. But idk...maybe i should just keep what i have and call it quits. I have a tuck jersey also....I actually have never worn it lol
                                I think im going to stick with my Eli, Strahan, and Nicks(till next year)....i also have Osi, Jacobs, and KP, from past years.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X